2013 ZX-14R Sale 768k

meechai

Goos price. Best bike for touring on asphalt!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The Concours is a decent touring bike- the 14R is no tourer.

Yes, zx14r is not a traditional tourer but sure enough wind protection and it has a sport stance which i like. It must be a joybtobeat kms with it. Concours is more upright and looks boring too.

Zx14r, just looks of it provide me excitement.

you can throw panniers if you want as well i am sure.

Cool bike now in a cooler price!

That is a great discount and a fantastic bike! But I couldn't find the money at this time of year. Besides I want a more touring type of bike so a Concours is the ideal choice...........if I had the money and they were being offered.

Oh well, other good deals are sure to come along in the future.

Ain't she a thing of beauty.

post-63954-0-23842400-1382614204_thumb.j

Edited by BSJ

Goos price. Best bike for touring on asphalt!

The Concours is a decent touring bike- the 14R is no tourer.

I did a test on a virtually new (1,000kms), ZX14R in the Middle East some time back. My mate had just bought the bike and had time to run it in but could ride it back to another town due to illness. Great bike and high triple digits happened rapidly. Quite effortless in handling for a bike of its size.

• Like 1

You'd have to do some work before you'd want to put in more than a few hours on it- the ergonomics are way more sport bike than tourer (though they're not terrible)

Zx14r can be only a touring machine for me. Apart from that, really not reasonable.

And i always find sport bike ergonomics much more comfortable than a traditional tourer.

A bike without panniers, high windscren and upright position does not mean you cannot tour with it.

A 700 k thb something zx14r really tempting as a touring bike for me. An exciting and fast tour though!

You'd have to do some work before you'd want to put in more than a few hours on it- the ergonomics are way more sport bike than tourer (though they're not terrible)

Zx14r can be only a touring machine for me. Apart from that, really not reasonable.

And i always find sport bike ergonomics much more comfortable than a traditional tourer.

A bike without panniers, high windscren and upright position does not mean you cannot tour with it.

A 700 k thb something zx14r really tempting as a touring bike for me. An exciting and fast tour though!

Your probably right. With a few extras it maybe a good tourer. Now, all I need is for the gold price to go over 21800, get some cash from Australia, sell my left testicle and I should have enough! Where is this wonderful Kawasaki dealer located anyway?

• Like 1