Internet changing

sanchobkk

Hi,

I know there are lots of topics about this, but couldn’t find one who really answers my questions.

I’m currently using True internet with true vision (the TV channel) at my condo, lad phrao area, said to speed at 14/1.4 (I don’t think I get even half of this)

I’m moving next week to a house in a MooBan at ramkhameng soi 140 area.

I’m wondering if I should have true following me there (I called them, they can move, but they couldn’t tell me how may days to do so) or I’d better change for an other provider like TOT or 3BB.

I used to have 3BB fews years ago in Chonburi and it was totally crap, but I know it can dramatically be different from an area to another.

I would also love to find a way getting some Tv channel when I could watch the rugby games (especially French, but also international, like the Australian one Skysport), and maybe some company provide box or’satellite TV ?

What about the “djou djai” package from TOT ? is it fast internet ? Tv channels interesting ?

I would need an internet fast enough to watch streaming programs

Any advise would be appreciated,

Thanks

Hi,

I know there are lots of topics about this, but couldn’t find one who really answers my questions.

I’m currently using True internet with true vision (the TV channel) at my condo, lad phrao area, said to speed at 14/1.4 (I don’t think I get even half of this)

I’m moving next week to a house in a MooBan at ramkhameng soi 140 area.

I’m wondering if I should have true following me there (I called them, they can move, but they couldn’t tell me how may days to do so) or I’d better change for an other provider like TOT or 3BB.

I used to have 3BB fews years ago in Chonburi and it was totally crap, but I know it can dramatically be different from an area to another.

I would also love to find a way getting some Tv channel when I could watch the rugby games (especially French, but also international, like the Australian one Skysport), and maybe some company provide box or’satellite TV ?

What about the “djou djai” package from TOT ? is it fast internet ? Tv channels interesting ?

I would need an internet fast enough to watch streaming programs

Any advise would be appreciated,

Thanks

I would stick with true at least if there is issues they are out and looking at the line ASAP unlike others, probably the most reliable aswell

Hopefully you are talking speeds to "international" websites which is indeed limited/significantly less than the advertised, in-Thailand speed of 14Mb/1.4Mb. However, but you should easily be getting that speed (and more due to bursting used by the DOCSIS) when using Speedtest.net to test to local/in-Thailand servers. Speedtest.net is fine for testing to local servers; but for international speed testing it can give you invalid/faster-than-light results. I too have the True DOCSIS/cable 14Mb/1.4Mb plan and actually when using Speedtest.net and other flash-based testers like True's and TOT's speedtesters I get around 25Mb download speed (or more) during the brief time the speedtest is running due to "bursting" used on the True DOCSIS/cable internet...helps quite a bit for browsing and downloading small files. And as of early Oct 13 you were probably automatically upgraded from 14Mb/1.4Mb to 15Mb/1.5Mb (I was according to this month's bill and my actual speed testing) as True is not selling the 14Mb/1.4Mb plan any longer. If you are not getting at least 14Mb download speed using Speedtest.net to your nearest Speedtester.net server or using True's own speedtester, then you need to be calling TrueOnline tech support.