Internet in Lom Sak

greeninasia

I'm in Phetchabun, Lom Sak is kind-of the next large town up the highway from us. I've had the best luck with 3bb. They are not the fastest top-speed I've had, but they have been the best combination of fast and reliable (had their service for a little more then 2 years). This might not apply to Lom Sak, but at least its a report from the general area.

Thanks bobo42. Update; we just talked on the phone and in his area it's not possible to get 3BB nor TOT. Does anyone use CAT around there and is it any good? He lives about 15 km's out of town to the east, on Highway 12. Thanks again for any advice

I'm in Lom Sak and use TOT,never a problem and very reliable,although if you say it's not possible to have it where he is then that counts for nothing.

How about True internet maybe worth a look,all the other options seem to have been discussed TOT,CAT and 3BB.

He may have to stump for using a USB type given his location.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks stoneyboy. Where he lives the only possibibility is CAT. He just wasn't sure if it even made sense to get it in because he heard so many bad stories about CAT. Do you know anyone with a CAT connection? What do they say about it?

Cheers

Thanks stoneyboy. Where he lives the only possibibility is CAT. He just wasn't sure if it even made sense to get it in because he heard so many bad stories about CAT. Do you know anyone with a CAT connection? What do they say about it?

Cheers

I have cat. It just depends on where you are. In one place they put up an antenna to the router and it worked fine. I moved about 1.5 k down the road. Antenna not required and it works better. .

Cheers

I have cat. It just depends on where you are. In one place they put up an antenna to the router and it worked fine. I moved about 1.5 k down the road. Antenna not required and it works better. .

I'm 12 km North of Phetchbun 30 or so from Lom Sak I use CAT Highnet. Very reliable and reasonably quick even running a VPN.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 4 weeks later...