GPS Watch wanted

Jack Mountain

There are some on aliexpress if you don't mind waiting a few weeks. Or.... If you have a smartphone, download an app called GPS Essentials, it has a handy real time GPS tracker with maps. It also has an export feature. I like it because I don't need to enable data on my phone to track.

• Like 1

If I am not totally wrong I just drove by TUKOM, Soi going out... and there was a large banner with several types/brands of GPS watches. Quite sure you should find them there anyway. Ask in the 2 larger "spy-shops". They will know where. Good luck. MS>

• Like 1

If I am not totally wrong I just drove by TUKOM, Soi going out... and there was a large banner with several types/brands of GPS watches. Quite sure you should find them there anyway. Ask in the 2 larger "spy-shops". They will know where. Good luck. MS>

Just be careful with the cheap Chinese knockoffs. Many only last a few months and then die. I had that problem with my dash cam. Lasted 3 months. My friend got a cheap Chinese GPS for his car. Lasted a bit less than a year.

• Like 1