Tesco Lom Sak

stoneyboy

So not only is there a small one situated on the main road in Ban Tio,but now the one in Lom Sak is well under construction,seems like a fair size also and hopefully we will get a Pizza Company,ok not the best pizzas ever but will be nice to have one delivered on a Saturday night for when the football is on.

Will save me a drive also to Phetchabun,just hope we get a Swensons as well.

It's becoming like the centre of the universe here in Phetchabun,Home Pro,Global,Thaiwatsadu just need that Central Plaza.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Yes it's 46k to Lom Sak,but for those of us here in Lom Sak and the surrounding areas it's a bonus and may save me personally the odd trip into Phetchabun.

Like you said with development comes the extra traffic and people but it's nice to have access to better facilities up here,I've been travelling to Phitsanulok twice a month for the last few years and anyone who has driven there will know its terrible.

• Like 1

What does P'lok have that PB does not?

I used to live close by there 9-10 years ago ( Phichit ) and i did not think there was that much there to be honest, has it improved a great deal recently?

Where to start.

It has an airport,and a railway station.

Tesco Lotus Extra,Central Plaza and a whole host of other major retailers,as well as most major car dealerships.

Many nice temples and the Nan river.

1 hour to Sukothai.

Much depends what one wants to be fair.