True vision strikes again

yourauntbob

So I was looking forward to watching the Thursday (replayed on Friday in Thailand) night American football game last night on ASN yesterday. When I turned on ASN at the scheduled time i see tennis blink.png . I check ASN's website and they have scheduled the football game for that time. Ok, no worries, not that interesting of a game anyway.

Tonight I open a beer and was looking forward to seeing my Pittsburgh Penguin vs New York Islanders (NHL) on ASN. The first period and half were as hoped until the screen goes blank and a message in Thai from truevision pops up. I call over the missus who tells me that they are taking off my game and putting on a live Australian rugby game w00t.gif . I check the ASN website and there is no rugby scheduled on their website. <deleted>?

I call truevision and a very nice lady who actually speaks terrific English explains that truevision has overridden the broadcast and put a game from the rugby channel on ASN. Are they really that F'ing stupid? No offense to those out there that like to watch rugby, but dont that have like 100 other channels that are labeled "true sports" they could put this on? Most of which are probably playing something no one is watching.

I really like ASN, its the only reason I keep true. Why is the programming department screwing with their only worthwhile channel (in my opinion)?

Rant over, but I am still p!ssed....

I don't quite follow you. The Thursday night football game is live here on Friday morning starting at about 7:30 am. I watched it just fine between switching over and keeping up with the live World Series broadcast.

Sorry, in re-reading it appears that you are not talking about the live football broadcast.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by SpokaneAl