Any Hotel Owners on this forum?

hammered70

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by some friends that people on here were helpful and friendly. All I was wanting was some info ref electricity,water,internet costs, best suppliers etc.would of happily taken someone out for a meal etc as payback and hopefully made a friend also. Didn't expect an immediate flaming! Just wondering seeing as you are all advanced members. Do you do this to every newbies post? Must make you feel really big and clever. Congratulations....

I am friendly and i am helpful but i would like to know what hourly rate you offering for consultancy?

Your offer is a meal?blink.png

Mate if I was you I would be very careful unless you know a lot about Thailand and have spent a very long time there already.

There are many Farang who have gone bust trying to run a bar or hotel business in Thailand.

Good luck but you are a braver man than me :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No worries sounds like you know the ropes ok.

There are many Farang who visit once or twice and them sell up everything and think they can just buy a business and live happily ever after in the land of smiles.

Most fail and go broke because they just don't understand Thailand.

Good luck and when you get a place let me know I may drop and try out your hotel

• Like 1

Mate if I was you I would be very careful unless you know a lot about Thailand and have spent a very long time there already.

There are many Farang who have gone bust trying to run a bar or hotel business in Thailand.

Good luck but you are a braver man than me :-)

The buzz phrase now is "dregs of civilisation" ...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lemoncake, doesn't sound like it to me. How much you pay me to tell you what the consultancy fee is?

just read the thread and you sound just like someone that Pattaya and TV needs

based on this exchange i think you will fit right in here

• Like 1

Lemoncake. Yes, costs for a business in pattaya. You know, what I was actually asking for help with. Dont know why I am wasting my time responding to you. Not as if any post you've made was constructive. Still fill your boots with your rapier like repartie. I wait with baited breath! Yawn.....

So after 10 years you do not know the cost of electricity or water or internet? and your wives incapable of making a phone call?whistling.gif

Or is it the cost of a call that is the key problem here?

• Like 2

Thank you to the peeps who pm'ed me. Can quite understand why you wouldnt want to post openly on here and leave yourself open to the bile and hostility. What a welcome! Lemoncake just want to apologise to you for daring to post on your personal forum. I didn't notice the "no trespassing" sign.....

as MR T would say "I pity the fool"

• Like 2

Thank you to the peeps who pm'ed me. Can quite understand why you wouldnt want to post openly on here and leave yourself open to the bile and hostility. What a welcome! Lemoncake just want to apologise to you for daring to post on your personal forum. I didn't notice the "no trespassing" sign.....

as MR T would say "I pity the fool"

Yes i am sure you are swapped with PM's from people looking for a meal in return for their time and experiencecheesy.gif

• Like 1

Lemoncake, doesn't sound like it to me. How much you pay me to tell you what the consultancy fee is?

just read the thread and you sound just like someone that Pattaya and TV needs

based on this exchange i think you will fit right in here

hammered70

i see you liked my post

you will need to recognize sarcasm more readily if you are going to post on here with any credibility

• Like 1

Blackmam dont worry I wont be wasting my time on here again. And the like WAS sarcasm. I see that went way iver your head....

its a good attempt at a recovery but its clear you thought you were being praised

it did not go IVER my head

personally based on your attitude on here , i would not piss on you if you were on fire..

Edited by blackman

Another psycholgist in waiting! Sorry you dont like my attitude but I always stand up to bullies! Maybe check your own attitude before you pick up on other peoples, as by your own admission you have been sarcastic and now just plain rude. Still on the bright side I have just discovered the ignore function. So thats the last I will be hearing or seeing of you and fruitcake... have a great rest of your life.

• Like 1

Blackmam dont worry I wont be wasting my time on here again. And the like WAS sarcasm. I see that went way iver your head....

''Blackmam dont worry I wont be wasting my time on here again''

its a pity you are not a man of your word.................

Another psycholgist in waiting! Sorry you dont like my attitude but I always stand up to bullies! Maybe check your own attitude before you pick up on other peoples, as by your own admission you have been sarcastic and now just plain rude. Still on the bright side I have just discovered the ignore function. So thats the last I will be hearing or seeing of you and fruitcake... have a great rest of your life.

try finding the quote function, the dear readers might then be able to ascertain who your current drival is actually being directed at.....