Do you eat at central festival pattaya?

infinity11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regularly eat on the first floor at the Food Park. It might depend what you eat though... I usually like to drink a fresh carrots mix (no sugar added, no mike added, just pure raw carrots), it's located just on the opposite of the icecream stand, next to the drinks stand. So this, and also a fresh European-style salad (fresh raw tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, onions, etc.) available at the pizza stand. On top of that I also take some boiled pork (make sure to ask "no fat", you can point with your finger the part you want).

I don't know about the other stands, however the more you're exposed to, the more your body adapts to any new kind of bacteria, so if you keep eating there you'll eventually stop having any stomachaches as you become stronger...

Cheers

Edited by koeko
  • Like 1

Food sucks; never understood why people would eat in a mall.

Where do you eat when you eat outside? Eating in any restaurant is no different.

Actually, it is more the atmosphere in malls I hate. Oh, and I ate at the Lebanese restaurant there a couple of weeks ago and the food was really poor.

• Like 1

So according to the OP, eating at any of the maybe 100 restaurants or dining places in Central Festival, all owned by different people some being multinationals and serving different kinds of food will give him the runners.

Probably a new conspiracy. Let it roll boys, I take the pop corn already

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 2

I think it was better when it was Carrefour, Tesco on Sukhumvit has become so much better lateky.

I think the topic is:

Do you eat at central festival pattaya?

When was Carrefour ever in Central Festival Pattaya? blink.png

You have to excuse him because he is a Scotsman and he experiences language difficulties giggle.gif

• Like 1

Sizzlers, Fuji, Food Court, Swensens, Auntie Anne's, KFC, the Brazilian resto in front, and others whose name I forget, but another 4 or 5.

Never had a problem, tummy wise. Only been good experiences. Well maybe the Lebanese Restaurant could be left out - not because of any "reaction" but just because the food was poorly cooked.

• Like 2

I find the food court to be overpriced and above all too full of Russians.

I do occasionally go to Sizzler where I have just the salad bar (the main courses are quite simply too boring), and somewhat more often I go to the Hilton for lunch.

I dont go anywhere else in Central regularly though I have tried many of the restaurants there at one time or another. Most are boring and many are overpriced.

The last time I had a bad stomach was about 30 years ago in Manila; amoebic dysentery from a farang-run pizza restaurant.

Eat anywhere ,central,tesco,big c ,somchai and son next to the dungheap,sukhumvit and at home ,never get a bad stomach you put it on a plate and i will eat it , but not sprouts ,i hate them.smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

I think it was better when it was Carrefour, Tesco on Sukhumvit has become so much better lateky.

Been there a few times not the best good

But eat able

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Food I mean ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This thread gets my vote for quirkiest responses to an OP... sheesh!!

cool.png.pagespeed.ce.jz1nB6CMOI.png

I would not go to the food court specifically to eat, but if you're shopping there, especially at the grocery, why not grab something to eat. It's cheap, it kills hunger. Not every meal has to be a social event.

Same really for Fuji's. The ambience isn't great, but again if you're hungry when you go in and not hungry when you go out, mission accomplished. If you want a nice atmosphere and to eat something special, that's a different story.

Edited by Suradit69

I went to the international buffet restaurant at level 3 i think, name's Foodloft or something. Display set so small but actual serving so big ! I ate Thai food by the way. My friend ordered Chinese food but serving was very small. I guess Thai people are only good at cooking its own dishes.

What's up with that comment?... and the people who liked it?

You do realise there's dozens of restaurants in Central? You've tried them all? The food at Zen, Fuji and Sukishi is very good, but expensive. There's quite a number of expensive restaurants in there which I haven't tried.

What I can't understand is why people wouldn't eat at an air conditioned Mall in Thailand. It's the best place to eat.

• Like 2

Food acceptable,but too much people there for my liking.

Really? I want to eat in busy restaurants where there's a guaranteed turnover of food... and the number of customers will give you an idea that the food is good.

I stay away from quiet restaurants.

• Like 1

I like to grab a chicken schwarma at the supermarket kitchen or some Thai food in the food court.

Upstairs, I like the Turkish place, Japanese or Carls Jr.

It must have been awhile since you ate there. Carls Jr is now KFC.

Carls Jr (great burgers), food court, Sizzler, Italian next to Carls Jr. No problems and I am in my 80's.

Carls Jr is beautiful new restaurant on beach end of the 3rd floor. Definitely NOT KFC.

Edited by moradave