Acredited school in Pattaya for new settlement visa requirements in English, Where?

SirPaul

In attempting to apply for a settlement visa for my Thai wife to come to the UK I was looking down the checklist on the UK Border Website when I came across the following:

From 28 October 2013, unless they are exempt, all applicants for settlement or naturalisation as a British citizen will need to meet the knowledge of language and life requirement by:

• passing the life in the UK test; and
  • having a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent.

For details of the new requirement please see the Changes to the knowledge of language and life requirements for settlement or naturalisation

I have further read that level "B1 CEFR" cannot be attained through guesswork! There is a need to go to a registered school and study over many weeks. The life in the UK test again is equally as difficult. Before October 28th 2013 things were easier. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the standard of English now required matches the requirement for Thai people in the UK to get their settlement visas converted to indefinate stay.

The reason I am posting this in the Pattaya Forum area is because I know there is an acredited school in Bangkok to attain this, but we live in Pattaya and so we need to know if and where such an acredited school might exist in Pattaya? Apparently you cannot just use any school for English, as far as I am aware the school has to be acredited so that when they pass you it actually counts on your settlement visa application.

Hope somebody can help point me in the right direction here.