NakhonChai Air Bus to Bangkok - Stop at Don Mueang?

HarmonicaNomad

I was going to take the overnight train to Don Mueang to catch my flight to Ho Chi Minh but they cancelled the train to Bangkok until December.

So I'm looking to take the overnight First Class bus with NakhonChai Air Bus to Bangkok. I looked everywhere but can't find the info on if they make a stop at DM (or anywhere close)

Of course I could fly but tickets are 4 times more expensive than the bus the date and time I could fly in.

Anyone has any experience with this?

Thanks for the feedback.

Its not a problem we have done it but make sure you wander down the aisle just before you get there as a reminder smile.png

Also if you are storing luggage make sure its not buried towards the back of the compartment its a very busy area around Don Muang

• Like 1

Btw, I don't think they will stop at Don Muang if you ask, like some have suggested.

I took Nakornchai 2 times from BKK to CM for I liked to look at the scenery. Another time, I took a bus, who knows what, from BKK to CM after a quarrel with my wife. That time, time seemed pass so fast cos I was intoxicated and slept most of the way.

Nakornchai Air stops at Rangsit, not far from Don Muang, probably a 10 min ride on taxi with no heavy traffic. I forgot momentarily what this place at Rangsit is called. It's a big shopping mall, so no problem of calling a cab!

Future Mall? Anyway, no problem to get off there and a short taxi ride to DM.

Do check the times though, you might be arriving DM 05:00 or so.