Hemmingway’s – A little taste of home

thenoilif

The house and grounds are indeed beautiful.

Other than the torrential downpours during rainy season, any similarity between Bangkok and Key West is a stretch, as is the tenuous link between Hemingway and Bangkok.

That said, Hemingway's has managed to remain open in a space which has been challenging for several other restaurants over the years, so they - as the saying goes - must be doing something right, even if it is only a place to move money through. ;)

Reviews are generally positive, again with the location/house/grounds getting full marks, perhaps given the contrast with the grit/hustle/bustle of the city in general.

Sorry about the spelling and no it's not a shill or advertisement for the restaurant. I written a few other accounts of various restaurants that I thought were worth mentioning. I was editorial mode after having to write a few for work.

I have read a couple of your Reviews and I think they are well written - interesting and informative.

Please keep up the good work!

Patrick

OK, good to know, we were at Suda's opposite Hemingway's two weeks ago and Suda gets a zero from us.

We wondered what Hemingway's was about.

Hope they still will be there in January fro our next Bangkok visit, staying nearby at the excellent Sofitel Sukhumvit thumbsup.gif