Man arrested by Pattaya Police for alleged sexual assault of his daughter

webfact

Man arrested by Pattaya Police for alleged sexual assault of his daughter

assault-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 46 year old Thai Man was arrested by Pattaya Police on Friday accused of sexually assaulting his 15 year old daughter.

Police Colonel Suwan, the Pattaya Police Chief, held a press conference to announce the arrest of Khun Bayat who initially reported his daughter as missing on 30th October. Police checks revealed his daughter had contacted the Paveena Foundation in Bangkok for assistance after she had reportedly been sexually assaulted by her Father hundreds of times over many years.

In cooperation with the Paveena Foundation, a non-profit organization which assists Child and Women who have been abused, the victim’s Father was arrested early on Friday after evidence of forced sexual intercourse was presented to Police in the form of medical reports

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/107694/man-arrested-pattaya-police-alleged-sexual-assault-daughter/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-02

While I agree with the sentiment of your post it seems to be mostly conjecture.

totster smile.png

What proof do I need? The medical report says it all, or apparently so.

What more sufficient evidence is needed. Performance and behavior, all documented prior to this in many circumstances and issues draws a fairly straight line, in my view. This is my luxury to do at this point simply because the medical report brings a swift end to the girl's suffering, whereas I emphatically believe that it could have ended much sooner than this.

Conjecturing about how this could have gone on for many years and hundreds of times, I would infer, makes it extremely difficult for anyone who had contact with this girl to slip out of my cross-hairs.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

I am quite disgusted that the nosy neighbors, for many years and hundreds of brutal rapes, did not accuse their Thai neighbor.

Unless the illegal activity occurred on the street in front of the house I see little reason why the neighbours should know anything about it.

I certainly have no idea what my neighbour does in his condo or even on his balcony, nor do I consider it to be any of my business as long as it isn't noisy or smelly.

At best a medical report with a DNA test may confirm that a particular person had sex with the girl recently, but I don't see how any report can confirm that he did so over a period of time. I don't really see how precise they can be about the force used either.

At best a medical report with a DNA test may confirm that a particular person had sex with the girl recently, but I don't see how any report can confirm that he did so over a period of time. I don't really see how precise they can be about the force used either.

I guess it is what you know that matters, then.

I am quite disgusted that the nosy neighbors, for many years and hundreds of brutal rapes, did not accuse their Thai neighbor.

Unless the illegal activity occurred on the street in front of the house I see little reason why the neighbours should know anything about it.

I certainly have no idea what my neighbour does in his condo or even on his balcony, nor do I consider it to be any of my business as long as it isn't noisy or smelly.

Agreed. There have been a few cases in, among others, the US and Austria where people kept girls imprisoned for years and abused them; none of the neighbors noticed.

• Like 2

Agreed. There have been a few cases in, among others, the US and Austria where people kept girls imprisoned for years and abused them; none of the neighbors noticed.

Don't understand the logic of you two unless I missed something. Nothing was said about her "escaping" and running to the foundation. Oh well. Whatever. It irks me how incompetent these reporters are over and over again.

Spoken like a true neighbor or BIB press release that dare not ask the daughter because that might cause dad to lose face.

My Thai wife told me years ago that it's not at all uncommon for a Thai father to have sex with his daughters, whether the girls were willing or not. She said everyone knows about it, but no one talks about it.

The different between human and animal are intelligent ,if we lost that we are like animal even worst some animal protected their family members from harm.

I am very curious to compare the outcome of this Thai abusing his daughter hundreds of times over many years and the Brit recently arrested for abusing his stepdaughter six times.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, the Aussie will be nailed to the wall, or his ATM machine, possibly imprisoned, then deported and blacklisted.

While the guy in this case will receive a "slap on the wrist" and told not to do it again.

Edit added: If the Aussie is found guilty here and deported home, then he'll have to face their legal system as well.

Edited by Just1Voice

Also, anyone else catch this. The headlines for the Aussie said he was arrested for sexually assault, while here it says "alleged".

Curious, yes?

Yeah! I was going to use that angle until I realized that the TV headline states what you say, and the actual article says "Aussie man accused...". It's easy to get tripped up at times on the fine print.smile.png

My Thai wife told me years ago that it's not at all uncommon for a Thai father to have sex with his daughters, whether the girls were willing or not. She said everyone knows about it, but no one talks about it.

So, basically what your wife implies is that the Thais think to themselves, "Unless the incest occurred on the street in front of the house, then any Thai sees little reason why they should know anything about it, and they certainly have no idea what their neighbor does in his shanty or even on his balcony, nor do they consider it to be any of their business as long as it isn't noisy or smelly."

Sounds familiar, yeah?

This fact alone is quite condemning. Can we get that woman on FOX Snooze to repeat what she told you?

I am very curious to compare the outcome of this Thai abusing his daughter hundreds of times over many years and the Brit recently arrested for abusing his stepdaughter six times.

Any thoughts?

You mean "any thoughts about lunatics and imbeciles"?

Don't know where to begin.

Pick 'em.

Did you ask your wife if she was raped and abused by her father when she was his young daughter ?

Any thoughts?

Yeah, the Aussie will be nailed to the wall, or his ATM machine, possibly imprisoned, then deported and blacklisted.

While the guy in this case will receive a "slap on the wrist" and told not to do it again.

Edit added: If the Aussie is found guilty here and deported home, then he'll have to face their legal system as well.

You are true to the mark, and you have no idea how close to that mark you are. Truly no idea.

Seems if have to be animal Farang and Thai man are the same. Last week Aussie raped his stepdaughter, this week Thai raped his daughter. Sorry for these innocent girls whose had to suffer these dumb idiot animals. post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jgpost-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jgpost-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

Seems if have to be animal Farang and Thai man are the same. Last week Aussie raped his stepdaughter, this week Thai raped his daughter. Sorry for these innocent girls whose had to suffer these dumb idiot animals. post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jgpost-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jgpost-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

Just to let you know, The Hulk is a fictional character, and so is Batman. I know those comic books can be tricky at times, and the wording can be a real spin on the mind. Trust me on this.

While I agree with the sentiment of your post it seems to be mostly conjecture.

totster smile.png

Conjecture? lol That word is so pretentious and formal.

At least it's a real word, and it is an accurate description. "lol"?

• Like 1

I am quite certain that the police are considerably upset that the foundation had to go and put their fellow Thai in such a bad light with these medical reports. The fact that the police initially investigated the foundation to be certain that the girl had contacted them suggests some truth to this. What? The police weren't certain and didn't believe the foundation or the medical reports, but they will jump when nosy neighbors accuse a foreigner, regardless of the lack of evidence or guilt or innocence?

I am quite disgusted that the nosy neighbors, for many years and hundreds of brutal rapes, did not accuse their Thai neighbor. I am also disgusted at the mother, the schools, and the police. It is quite possible that the girl had told people, other than the foundation, throughout those many years, yet finally in an act of desperation she had to travel all the way to a foundation (and I can only guess at how she found these people or even knew about them) and beg for their help.

As I think about it, this is not six months. This is many years and hundreds of times. I can only wonder about all the nosy Thais that knew this was going on and did absolutely nothing. As easy as it is for some to say "cut off his balls" I would be remiss if I did not state my feelings of wanting every person who knew about this for those many years to have a bullet put neatly between their eyes.

My point is; I am more interested and disgusted in the disparity with which the Thais favor their fellow Thais when they know that their fellow Thais are committing these acts and behaviors, as opposed to the way Thais are quick to accuse foreigners. In the former, it takes clear evidence and practically an act of Parliament. In the latter, merely an utterance from a Thai.

One cannot argue against clear medical reports, but clearly the police regretted arresting this man when their first call to action was to instead investigate the ones reporting the crime without regard for the medical reports. We can only guess as to whether or not the girl had gone to them in the past over those many years and hundreds of brutal rapes; ... I mean, why does a girl have to go all the way to a foundation to get her message out? This reads like desperation to me. It seems inconceivable and near impossible to believe that she did not tell at least some adult over those many years and hundreds of brutal rapes.

Mom? Nosy neighbors? Anyone? ... *downcast silence*

That these dirt bags in brown had to "cooperate" with the foundation to perform the arrest (to do their dam_n job) is ludicrous. It seems they didn't have the heart to do it themselves out of sworn duty. Clearly the poor bastards will get no money from the poor father. Aw nuts! No smiley faces in the photo snap (curiously at the police station and not at the home of the pedophile, sitting on his soiled bed with that confused look).

That is the reading between the lines as I see it, and the reporter gets my middle finger as well for this foot-dragging article and clearly holding back on the atypical sordid assumptions generally reserved for foreigners; as if the reporter, too, regrets this unfortunate event in the life of a poor, misunderstood Thai father.

Three huzzahs for the foundation and for forensic evidence and my heartfelt sympathies to the innocent girl, as the medical reports confirm!!!

Did it ever occur to you at some point that the girl might have been too ashamed to tell anyone, including or especially the "nosy neighbors"?! It's not uncommon for rape victims to be very quiet about this because it puts a stigma on you.

Since rape is a crime and rapists usually don't want to get caught it's quite possible that he made sure none of the "nosy neighbors" or "mom" would find out, hence they never knew about it, hence they weren't able to tell the cops.

The girl was reported missing before she made her rape claim, of course the cops had to make sure that it's really her.

And where did you get the idea that cops condone rapists and don't want to arrest them?!

Rape is a serious allegation and they can't just take the word of a "victim" for it. They have to make sure it really happened.

Lastly I want to add that just because you got screwed over by your "nosy neighbors" for whatever reason and the cops played along doesn't mean that this is standard procedure in Thailand!

• Like 1