Pattaya's Beach

Basil B

Who cares if Pattaya beach is washed away?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you come to Pattaya for the Beach?

2. 2. Do you care if it is washed away?

This poll is closed to new votes

I dont come just for the beach but if it wasnt here I would go elsewhere, I prefer to live by the sea, I only wish it was cleaner so I could swim in it. if its just boys or girls you are after may as well go straight to Issan where its cheaper

• Like 1

I did not say i come to Pattaya for boys or girls.

What about those buxom big bummed Russian women with their bellies hanging over the bikini bottom, reminded me of those old seaside naughty post cards we used to get in England until political correctness killed them off

^^ such as? I for one would like to know. And don't say Louis Tussauds. 555

The only half decent attractions I've managed to find near Pattaya are the Hell Garden over in Bang Sean and The tiger zoo in Sri Racha.

What about the boxing stadium, go karting ,quad biking, the water park and pattaya water world just to name a few places.

The only half decent attractions I've managed to find near Pattaya are the Hell Garden over in Bang Sean and The tiger zoo in Sri Racha.

the only decent attraction near Pattaya is my dining room when dinner is served tongue.png

• Like 1

Nong Nooch

Temple of Truth

the place with the big Buddha on the rock

Plus others.

Perhaps you need to get out more.

Once upon a time there were was many beautiful young Russian ladies but that was a long time ago. A better new topic would be were all the beautiful Russians ladies have gone.

I could tell you, but then my idyll would be destroyed, although you need to walk a bit which would deter most.

I posted this poll in jest and was going to say if anyone wanted a decent beach they could take a cheap ferry ride to the big island (Koh Larn), at the time I posted this poll I had no idea of the tragic event that that were to unfold yesterday.

Just another sad day for Pattaya when greed comes before safety.

RIP to those who perished yesterday.

I did not say i come to Pattaya for boys or girls.

What about those buxom big bummed Russian women with their bellies hanging over the bikini bottom, reminded me of those old seaside naughty post cards we used to get in England until political correctness killed them off

post-81023-0-56726000-1383559516_thumb.j