Mystery House Screensaver!

Beachcomber

Hi

I’m looking for a screensaver that was available on an earlier version of Windows. Win 98. I think.

The screensaver was of an old haunted house at night with strange things going on in and round the old house. Very spooky. :o:D

Don’t know if it will work on my Win XP but if anyone has this screensaver or knows where I could download it and let me know that would be great.

Thanks All

Beachcomber. :D:D

Don’t know if it will work on my Win XP but if anyone has this screensaver or knows where I could download it and let me know that would be great.

Beachcomber. :o:D

I believe this was part of the Windows Plus that came with your old version of Windows and am quite sure you will be able to use it on XP.

Good Luck

Beachcomber. :D:D

I believe this was part of the Windows Plus that came with your old version of Windows and am quite sure you will be able to use it on XP.

Good Luck

Yes that sounds about right. Unfortunately the Plus ! I now have does not include that particular screensaver.

I would really appreciate it if someone who has this screensaver on their machine could post it here for me. It can be found in C:\WINDOWS\system32 or possibly C:\WINDOWS\system.

This may seem a little unusual request but it is really for baby Beach. She has started taking an interest in the pictures on the computer screen and always wants to sit on my lap and punch the keys and move the mouse as she knows this will make “interesting” things happen :D

She likes the Rocky the Word dog assistant and gets impatient if I don’t make mistakes to animate him enough. She also likes the Visualizations on Windows Media Player and if I am not careful she will have me going through all the options several times. :o

I have the Plus! Aquarium screensaver which she likes. She is quite content to sit in front of the screen to watch the fishes knowing if she touches anything the fishes disappear. A good teaching aid.

It is just that she will eventually get bored with the same old fish swimming about so I thought the Haunted House would be interesting for her. From what I remember there are little animals and owls and lights going on and off so more words for her to learn than just fish and corals and bubbles.

Beachcomber :D