How much is it for one of those microwaveable rice and red curry packs at 7eleven now?

SAP

Just for grins I was in 7-11 this morning and remembered the post so I checked. It's 40 baht for Japanese curry and rice, no red curry available. Kinda expensive for a small container of dog food!

Just for grins I was in 7-11 this morning and remembered the post so I checked. It's 40 baht for Japanese curry and rice, no red curry available. Kinda expensive for a small container of dog food!

Which 7-11 was it? And did it have a bell?

Which 7-11 was it? And did it have a bell?

It was in a small town, Takfa, in Nakhon Sawan province. It was in one of the two 7-11's in town, 50 meters apart from each other, and of course it had a bell. Tha bell is necessary to wake up the clerk sleeping behind the counter, it's a very small town!

Guys; I don't think the OP is a poor sap. He did say he misses the LOS. So one could (if wanted to) understand that he is not in LOS.

And i must say that those microwavable dishes do come in handy sometimes. I have on many occasions had them going home late when u feel a bit hungry but not too much.

And 7-11 is i think a very good chain and comes in very handy to many.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheers

Funny I did some work around takfa 40 bt is cheap. Would be lucky to buy the empty container In oz for that money

Thanks mate

I used to get the spaghetti and sauce which was quite tasty and handy to keep in the freezer. I kept all the containers which I now fill (to the top) with leftovers or because I had instinctually made extra. Handy containers which are obviously microwavable. I have tried the odd curry and rice over the years and found them to be pretty bad.

• 4 weeks later...