Question about single entry visa for Non-O

I do not have 400,000 baht in the bank for muli-visa Non-O.

Can you still get single entry without bank statements?

Or get deported now, with no money in the bank. Is this the new rules?

I usually apply in Kota Bharu. Is it different in Kuala Lumpur or Penang?

Grateful for the help in this question.

You should be able to get a single entry non-o with no financials needed in Penang or Kota with no financial proof. KL wants 400K now.

You can get a multiple entry in Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof.

You can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife with any type of entry.

Edited by ubonjoe

You should be able to get a single entry non-o with no financials needed in Penang or Kota with no financial proof. KL wants 400K now. You can get a multiple entry in Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof. You can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife with any type of entry.

Many thanks!!!

You should be able to get a single entry non-o with no financials needed in Penang or Kota with no financial proof. KL wants 400K now. You can get a multiple entry in Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof. You can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife with any type of entry.

Please forgive me if I divert this topic. I assume a multi-entry non-o is available in Penang but the 400K proof is mandatory. Is that correct?

Please forgive me if I divert this topic. I assume a multi-entry non-o is available in Penang but the 400K proof is mandatory. Is that correct?    

There have been mixed reports for Penang some without and some with financials.

It would be best to check with one of the agents there to see how the wind is blowing. :D

There have been mixed reports for Penang some without and some with financials.

It would be best to check with one of the agents there to see how the wind is blowing. biggrin.png

Aye, I can use my "winding test" finger before I enter embassy.... Besides that, your comment seems to tell me the multi entry visa is available anyway. smile.png