15 year old couple arrested after murder of motorbike taxi driver in South Pattaya

webfact

at 15 yo, these kids didnt know what they were doing!

Certainly they were homeless, no caring family, no caring govt. Certainly got raped in the street of pattaya.

So what do you expect?

one death and three victims.

If you really believe that they didn't know what they were doing I suggest that you don't either.

• Like 1

at 15 yo, these kids didnt know what they were doing!

Stabbed four times, including the neck of the victim, would sufficiently indicate that the assailant knew what he, or she, was doing.

Though, we've no way of knowing the facts until charges are brought and subsequent trial concluded.

No matter which way this is looked at the whole mess is a TRAGEDY.

But when people have to Die to bring attention to a problem than that is the worst type of Tragedy !

The victims family also are now more victims . No breadwinner & a lack of social support. On & On flows the problem.

I don't think there is anything I haven't seen or experienced but this type of senseless crime has multiple victims & consequences. No one wins

ph34r.png

• Like 1

They are both screwed for life now.

RIP the motorcylce taxi driver, and don't forget his family.

They met in an institution so had already both broken the law. 15 back on the streets and then what?

They probably don't even come from Pattaya but just came here thinking it an easy place for quick money.

No education, no prospects, shafted basically.

Unfortunately this goes on all over the world, especially in Counties with no safety net, social security.

When will the dumbasses in charge learn that criminals need to be punished and rehabilitated, a simple slap on the wrist and a few nights in the slammer won't change a dam_n thing !!!!!! RIP to the victim of retards....

nah the only thing their wrists need are to be removed by an axe. sometimes, that might be the only way to actually prevent them from wanting to repeat the crime. They ended the life of another human being, so I guess they dont deserve to be able to own human hands and human opposable thumbs.

the mototaxi driver would not give away his valuables, thats why he was murdered. It,s a reminder that whoever attacks you , a thai kid or adult, do not argue with them , give them what they want and l

enjoy your life.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app