reliable brokers who can provide a plot near Ubon

wanthai

I know of 3 rai of land for sale in that area. It is just north of Huai Charamae and to the left inland about 1 km on a tar seal road. PM me if you want more information.

Hi Michael

Can You tell more about this lot? In which "Ban" is it situated an how big is it and what is the price?

regards

tage

I know of 3 rai of land for sale in that area. It is just north of Huai Charamae and to the left inland about 1 km on a tar seal road. PM me if you want more information.

Hi Michael

Can You tell more about this lot? In which "Ban" is it situated an how big is it and what is the price?

regards

tage

The land is in Nong Gair. Area is just under 3 rai at 2.9 rai. Price is 10 million baht. Phew. I asked the vender how was this price arrived at. Was informed that bare rice paddy land nearby has been sold for 2 million baht/rai. The vender's land ,however, is a nice rectangle, all the land has been levelled and raised up with fill ready for building construction, there is local council water to the property plus storm water drainage pipes. I didn't reralise how much prices have increased in that area over the past two areas. Must be to do with the Provincial Government offices moving out to that area.

Hi Michael

regards

tage

The land is in Nong Gair. Area is just under 3 rai at 2.9 rai. Price is 10 million baht. Phew. I asked the vender how was this price arrived at. Was informed that bare rice paddy land nearby has been sold for 2 million baht/rai. The vender's land ,however, is a nice rectangle, all the land has been levelled and raised up with fill ready for building construction, there is local council water to the property plus storm water drainage pipes. I didn't reralise how much prices have increased in that area over the past two areas. Must be to do with the Provincial Government offices moving out to that area.

Hi Michael

I agree, the price are up hogher than in Bangkok.

Do have land i Khowang, just want to setle down somewher around Ubon if posible.

Came to southern Sisaket 5 years ago. Real prices have doubled in 5 years (meuang prices more than that). The silly asked-for prices have got (well.. just really so much sillier). I can't think of a time in my 40 year investing history when rises such as this were not a signal for a crash.

In this climate - Rent - for gawd's sake. Not wise to join the rush from country to town when it is at such fever pacesmile.png

[it is now more expensive to buy some houses in Ubon than it is to buy an equivalent property in my native Yorkshire. Real average wages in Yorkshire are at least 5 times higher than in Ubon]

Came to southern Sisaket 5 years ago. Real prices have doubled in 5 years (meuang prices more than that). The silly asked-for prices have got (well.. just really so much sillier). I can't think of a time in my 40 year investing history when rises such as this were not a signal for a crash.

In this climate - Rent - for gawd's sake. Not wise to join the rush from country to town when it is at such fever pacesmile.png

[it is now more expensive to buy some houses in Ubon than it is to buy an equivalent property in my native Yorkshire. Real average wages in Yorkshire are at least 5 times higher than in Ubon]

Yes, it's seems to go star high price at this moment.

And I belive too that it is ending as in the late '90. So keep your money in your purse a vile longer and see

In this climate - Rent - for gawd's sake. Not wise to join the rush from country to town when it is at such fever pacePosted Image

And I belive too that it is ending as in the late '90. So keep your money in your purse a vile longer and see

You want buy or not?

Sent from my ST27a using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You want buy or not?

Sent from my ST27a using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh, yes want to buy when the right plot in the right place and to the right price show up.

Just waiting to see what happens to the east-asian economy over the next year or two. Suppose something is gonna happens soon.