I Phone 5s

jayboy

My wife has ordered a new Iphone 5s through the Apple Thailand internet store.It's due to arrive shortly.She will need to change her current AIS micro sim to a nano sim.Can we just pitch up at an AIS branch and get them to do it? Any cost?

I think the nano is also thinner so you would need to sand down the plastic as well as being ultra precise.

Had the same issue with my DTAC Sim. Took it to a store and they replaced the existing SIM with a nano. Whole process took less than 5 minutes and was free.

If the contract is post paid, you will need to bring your passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Glad I came across this thread. You know, I had forgotten that I could just get the 5s through the apple store thailand. I had been calling up places... Apple Shop at Powerbuy, which are all out of stock... people at iStudio, which require that you get a plan to buy one, they ask for work permit... I just ordered on the apple store and I can happily just shut my brain off for a few weeks and it'll be at my house. Then I will go to the same AIS place to change my own sim card...

thanks for the reminder...

eric

Go to a AIS store and they will give you the coreect fitting sim for free... Trying to cut it yourself is just asking for trouble!... If you are the least bit wrong in the cut it won't work and could get itself wedged inside the tray slot and you will be paying for a repair... coffee1.gif