Nine Democrats MPs resign to lead anti-government protest

webfact

I already heard very angry Bangkok residential want to see this gang "Dead once for all then we may have pease in our country" !!!

the red, or the yellow gang?

Wishing someone dead? If they meant that comment literally, perhaps the flag of insanity should be brought out.

I already heard very angry Bangkok residential want to see this gang "Dead once for all then we may have pease in our country" !!!

the red, or the yellow gang?

Wishing someone dead? If they meant that comment literally, perhaps the flag of insanity should be brought out. I wonder what the teachings of Budda are on this kind of wording and wishing.

Plodprasob calls Democrat MPs to pay for by-election expenses

The Plod has spoken, now the plod thickens:

He spoke of unreasonable reasons and unseasonable seasons...

He spoke of civil disobedience as an uncivilized action by civilized people...

He spoke such stuff that made my head spin...and I thought to myself: somebody just give this man another flood to play with, maybe it will shut him up...

That was the guy who took the costume of a former northern King on a meeting, right?

He spoke such stuff that made my head spin...and I thought to myself: somebody just give this man another flood to play with, maybe it will shut him up...

That was the guy who took the costume of a former northern King on a meeting, right?

Also known for the 1,000 boats to deal with flooding

He said that election expenses for each MP was about 30 million baht and therefore all expenses for eight MP seats would need 240 million baht.

One million $ US in expenses per election for a Thai MP?

Note to self: Somehow get involved in this profitable endeavor.

It COSTS a million $US run the election. They don't get to spend a million $US.

People whisper that the Democrat party is advised by the American tea party. They are so incredibly dumb that they turn a potential winner in sheer voter disgust. By asking people for a national strike and companies to not pay there taxes they show that they are irresponsible and not able to run a country. Moreover they damage the tourist industry and the crucial Christmas period exports of companies. If anyone in my company strikes, I will terminate employment faster than they can blink en eye.

People whisper that the Democrat party is advised by the American tea party. They are so incredibly dumb that they turn a potential winner in sheer voter disgust. By asking people for a national strike and companies to not pay there taxes they show that they are irresponsible and not able to run a country. Moreover they damage the tourist industry and the crucial Christmas period exports of companies. If anyone in my company strikes, I will terminate employment faster than they can blink en eye.

I thought it wasn't the democrats asking for this. The guy who is calling for this nonsense has 'left' the party. Are his demands and rants not of his own making?

Edited by Bluespunk

I think Suthep is a fool, and has got caught up in believing his own BS. Yes, the protest turnouts have been good, and they have a good chance of maintaing that, but calling for strikes is foolish and will turn people against them. I doubt my staff will go on strike, if they do, they are gone.

The gloves are off! biggrin.png

Anyway, who's the kid with white jeans on?

Black tie?

He must have been double booked.

I think he's Abhisit's ex-spokesman “academic”-for-hire Panitan Wattanayagorn.

Wrong. Try again.

Panitan Wattanayagorn is taller than that.

The gloves are off! biggrin.png

Anyway, who's the kid with white jeans on?

Black tie?

He must have been double booked.

I think he's Abhisit's ex-spokesman “academic”-for-hire Panitan Wattanayagorn.

Nine Democrat MPs - Suthep, Thaworn Senneam, Satit Wongnongtaey, Witthaya Kaewparadai, Issara Somchai, Chumphon Junsai, Buddhipongse Punnakanta, Akanat Promphan and Nataphol Theepsuwan

Floodprasob has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

I wonder!!! If it had been the Red's who called a strike and your staff walked out for a day or 2 would you terminate there employment faster than a blink?

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

i just hope that anti-government and the red shirts will not clash that may effect our work.

Recently, the number of red-shirts protesters, if the report were accurate, was lot bigger than the anti-government protesters.

But if these 9 who resigned from the lower house will make a great match to the red-shirts if each have groups to gather together.

Me thinks this has turned into a political agenda instead of its original intentions.

Everyone has the right to disagree, such as myself, that the amnesty bill goes against all moral logic and is outright tantamount to illegal abuse of power but to suggest protest measures that would affect the livelihood of many doesn't seem like the best of options, unless of course you had an agenda.