You Need to see this.....!

funcat

Ken Block is OK at this kind of stuff but get's his ass handed to him when he tries to play with the big boys. Tanner Foust may be better?

Citroen driver ( and X-Games rookie...Ed.) Loeb won the rallycross gold medal after dominating the final, leading from the first corner to show WRC Fiesta driver Ken Block the way home.

Block was lucky had Gronholm and Toomas Heikkenen not been sidelined by injuries at a jump, which was subsequently modified for the final, he probably would have been 4th.

Should be noted that Heikkenen leads this year's Global Rally X championship with Faust second, also driving Fiestas.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

Neither Foust or Block can actually finish a rally with an intact car :P

Good to see at least the first few turns were successfully completed on the first take. Tell-tale skid marks in the rest of the video show you how many takes some of them took :P

That aside, always great viewing :)

• Like 1

Ken Block is OK at this kind of stuff but get's his ass handed to him when he tries to play with the big boys. Tanner Foust may be better?

Citroen driver ( and X-Games rookie...Ed.) Loeb won the rallycross gold medal after dominating the final, leading from the first corner to show WRC Fiesta driver Ken Block the way home.

Block was lucky had Gronholm and Toomas Heikkenen not been sidelined by injuries at a jump, which was subsequently modified for the final, he probably would have been 4th.

Should be noted that Heikkenen leads this year's Global Rally X championship with Faust second, also driving Fiestas.

Honestly they both suck, Tanner and Block that is, put additional moving cars, thinking drivers and unpredictability in the mix and they both bite it..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

...fun racing...

Blocks pavement lines suck, he's got no clue where the apex is and isn't even close to using the whole track and carrying speed into or out of the corners. He's trying to run rally lines and they're completely different which is why drivers like Sebastian Lobe do so much better then other WTC drivers when they run on pavement, he knows the difference in lines and applies it. In fact I'd love to see Sebastian do this type of racing, it's perfect for his talents.

Edited by WarpSpeed

Awesome stuff! clap2.gifclap2.gif Very funny also very cool karts just in time for Xmas I'm going to check it out for boys..

I looked around for the crazy karts when I first saw that clip a few weeks ago.. sadly, too expensive/difficult to send to TH :(

Guess it's the latest i-whatever and a PS4 for the kids this year :(

• 2 weeks later...