Office Share or Rent Small But Nice Office in Chiang Mai Needed

BuffaloRescue

Hi

We need office space for about 5 people.

We need Internet. We need fax machine. We need "very" occasional use of a meeting room with projector.

I have looked at Punspace but they are full. I have looked at Office+ but they are not furnished and over our budget really.

We are looking for an office in a reasonably professional building, not working out of someones house or converted shop but not really willing to pay premium for river views or anything like that.

Ideal location would be in CBP (chiang mai business park) but anywhere in Chiang Mai considered really.

Is there anything available for say 10,000 per month for a smallish room? Possibly more if its something really nice.

(penny pinching start-up here!)

Thank you.

Might increase your chances to look at shop houses and buy/rent the photocopier/projector/furniture yourself to furnish. Lots of empty new glass fronted shop houses on the 121 Hang Dong (if that's not too far) - Sanpukwan, along by Ban Kwanwiang (from Airport Plaza - towards Hand Dong, but at Samoeng junction turn left (towards Saraphi) and along by the second 7-11 (new 7-11 on right). Several are offices already - a bakery, a vet, and several offices. Rents are around your 10k - bnut enough new and empty ones to give bargaining power - and you get the upstairs for meeting rooms/storage/server rooms/etc. Local 3G service went in 2 months ago (new box went up so good local signal I am told) plus fast internet.

//Edit: helps to give correct directions - turn LEFT not RIGHT (corrected) - doh!

Edited by wolf5370