Expensive, custom-made louvre windows/doors don't fit! - What to do?

simon43

and the door and window frames don't fit your door and window openings

Luckily that won't present a problem. We are currently building these rooms and we can build to 'fit' the windows. It just means that the workers will do some other tasks whilst waiting for the windows/doors/frames to arrive - then they'll install them and complete the surrounding brickwork.

But I agree that if these rooms were already completed, I could be making a major problem for myself!

Simon

and the door and window frames don't fit your door and window openings

Luckily that won't present a problem. We are currently building these rooms and we can build to 'fit' the windows. It just means that the workers will do some other tasks whilst waiting for the windows/doors/frames to arrive - then they'll install them and complete the surrounding brickwork.

But I agree that if these rooms were already completed, I could be making a major problem for myself!

Simon

Shame you didn't mention you were building the rooms in your OP, but I

suppose I should have thought of that eh? Hmmm. xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

• Like 1

I don't have to deal with the shop-owner and driver today. My Thai family have told me to stay in the background and they will take care of everything

Right. They will tell the shop-owner he did a terrific job, but they need a bit of additional help, and then he will try to solve the problem. Navigating should be done cautiously in a culture where it is a no-no to criticize people.

In my culture, we too have people one must be careful to not critisize.

We call them children.

@Phuketjock - I did say in my OP 'For my latest mini-hotel project', but maybe it wasn't totally clear that I was building the rooms. Even if the rooms were already built, it's not a major task to hack out the window openings to fit the window frame :)

@Phuketjock - I did say in my OP 'For my latest mini-hotel project', but maybe it wasn't totally clear that I was building the rooms. Even if the rooms were already built, it's not a major task to hack out the window openings to fit the window frame smile.png

As they say in these parts "up to you" , I guess you will learn with time?? thumbsup.gif