Lipo At Yanhee

Lucifer

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had lipo at Yanhee, or anywhere else, for that matter. However, I did have cataract surgery there. About a year ago, I had the cataracts removed from my right eye. The doctor was very helpful and competent that I just went back and had the cataracts removed from my left eye.

I would say that the hospital and the doctors are very good and less expensive than others here in BKK, which I won't name. For my routine medical services, I use BNH because it is much more convenient. Just getting to Yanhee takes more than half an hour, or longer if traffic is bad, while BNH is just 5 minutes away.

I would be interested to know your experience, if you decide to go there. I've thought about it myself.

Can't tell you about Yanhee but I had lipo twice at Bumrungrad. There's been a thread on this forum about lip at Bummers recently with names of some Docs. I don't remember the name of mine but I believe it was recommended by someone else in that thread. I was satisfied with the results, particularly liked the fact that he was very honest and clear in telling me what to expect.

The only thing I did not liek is that both docs, both times, used general inhalation anesthesia, which takes some recovering from. In the US they often avoid that in favor of deep sedation and local, using the tumescent technicque. Not sure if any docs in Thailand are skilled in that, maybe some other readers can advise.

You might also want to look into Samitivej.