I want to try to live in Isaan

kekalot

I'm pretty sure the OP will have plenty of people who would be willing to help him out.

I'd offer the OP a couch/bed to crash in, but we're in the process of building a new house, so aren't really in a position to offer someone to crash at present lol.

Otherwise, there's almost always a 200-400 THB hotel near most Isaan villages. Although I'm sure that the OP is more looking for some local knowledge and to meet random people, rather than to simply stay rent free.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could probably do the work. I am a young, tall and lean.

However, contrary to popular beliefs, this is not a quest for ladies but a search for a region to settle.

I already got a few offers via PM to help me out and also a list of locations to visit and totally do read you guys's comments.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Isaan (& TV) is full of pensioners who have worked hard for everything they are now enjoying so you are bound to encounter resentment here and in Isaan, for wanting something for nothing but good luck anyways.

• Like 1

I could probably do the work. I am a young, tall and lean.

However, contrary to popular beliefs, this is not a quest for ladies but a search for a region to settle.

I already got a few offers via PM to help me out and also a list of locations to visit and totally do read you guys's comments.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Isaan (& TV) is full of pensioners who have worked hard for everything they are now enjoying so you are bound to encounter resentment here and in Isaan, for wanting something for nothing but good luck anyways.

Isaan (& TV) is full of pensioners who .....

don't want young guys around reminding the Isaan ladies that they don't have to sleep with someone as old as Isaan pensioners. Come on guys let's be a litlle bit honest with ourselves biggrin.png

And yeah - many of the young farang guys in Thailand look like murderers to me. It's really annoying that the girls seem to go for that type these daysfacepalm.giftongue.png

Edited by SantiSuk

What actually constitutes an "old guy" and if one is still working, does premature retirement, brought on by some delusional financial planning, constitute an "old guy"? I am forever searching for this threshold.

This is Thailand. Which answer would you like?

• Like 1