Additional non-immigrant 'class b' visas

I have been working in Thailand on a one-year multiple re-entry non-immigrant class-B visa. Will I have difficulty in obtaining another non-immigrant class-B visa when my current one expires if I haven't applied for a work permit? I would appreciate any advice on what to say when questioned on the status of my work permit application when applying for a new visa.

Thank you.

From my experience, applying for a second one poses no problem provided you have all the pertinent documents. I would advice though that you ought to process your work permit. The consulate might raise questions on why you didn't have a work permit on your first visa. :cool:

So if questioned on this matter should I say that I have applied for a permit but it is still being processed, in which case what do I say if asked for a copy of my work permit application.

Alternatively, do I say that I have not applied for a permit yet and will be doing so on my return.

Or, should I say that I was rejected a work permit previously on the grounds of my experience and that I will be reapplying upon my return.

Or lastly, should I say that I will be starting a new job upon my return and my new company will apply for me when I return.

Any advice would be helpful.