Cheated yet again

jcgodber

I just got home from Macro. I bought several packages of McGarrett mashed potatoes.

The package is marked NET WEIGHT 100 grams. But the total weight of the bag, contents is only 88 grams GROSS.

The product is good but I being cheated.

Next time I am at Macro I will have manager weight it and the let him explain

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I just got home from Macro. I bought several packages of McGarrett mashed potatoes.

The package is marked NET WEIGHT 100 grams. But the total weight of the bag, contents is only 88 grams GROSS.

The product is good but I being cheated.

Next time I am at Macro I will have manager weight it and the let him explain

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

You should send an email to McGarrett. Not Makro's problem.

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

I, for one, agree with your disappointment. If manufacturers will cheat on something as blatant as the weight of an item, what else are they cheating on?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, noodles, spaghetti, really the list is endless. Do not lay awake thinking about it, life is toooooo short. I cannot find pickled onions of any weight, think about my dilemma. sad.png ................facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Cheated yet again

And the other times you were bamboozled involved the same product or some other nefarious corporate shenanigans?

In all fairness, this stuff looks to be one step above wallpaper paste, so getting less of it might be a blessing in disguise.

I notice on the package they're proudly proclaiming that it's made from "real potatoes," which begs the question what other sort of potatoes had been under consideration ... or if they were trying to dispel rumors about the actual contents.

post-145917-0-22760400-1384612983_thumb.

post-145917-0-58158300-1384613159_thumb.

I, for one, agree with your disappointment. If manufacturers will cheat on something as blatant as the weight of an item, what else are they cheating on?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, noodles, spaghetti, really the list is endless. Do not lay awake thinking about it, life is toooooo short. I cannot find pickled onions of any weight, think about my dilemma. sad.png ................facepalm.gif

Pickle your own, buy a jar of Pattaya Pickles, spicy dills, eat the dills, save the jar and juice, add onion, store under the sink for a week and you got it.

I am pretty sure I saw pickled onions in Makro today, the one on Lad Prao next to Mall Bang Kapi...... in the small International food section near the pickles and olives....... Also had Butterball Turkeys for 125 thb/kilo. :)