Back to back tourist visa run

Hello guys!

I saw a number of topics with this regard, however I wanted to get a recent update whether I will run into problems or not. I am Austrian citizen and have been last time to Thailand 6 months ago. I just applied for a single entry tourist visa in Austria. When this Visa runs out, how problematic is it to make another visa run right after the expiry date? I have seen that its possible but I can assume that immigration authorities will not be too amused. So far I have never done this in my life and I wont apply for a third visa.

There is the chance to get double entry in my country...however its a little complicated.

Any feedback would be aprechiated.

You could a border run and get a 15 day entry or fly out and back getting 30 days without a problem.

You also wouldn't have a problem getting another tourist visa.

I read on another forum today that Thai immigration changed the Visa on arrival, from a 15 day extension via by land to a 30 day So it seems some visa exempt countries can now get a 30 day without flying into Thailand . correct me if I'm wrong

You could a border run and get a 15 day entry or fly out and back getting 30 days without a problem.

I read on another forum today that Thai immigration changed the Visa on arrival, from a 15 day extension via by land to a 30 day So it seems some visa exempt countries can now get a 30 day without flying into Thailand . correct me if I'm wrong

just for G7 countries it seems

Hi all, hope someone can help me with this question. I'm from Singapore and if say I buy a 1-way ticket to Thailand and wanna stay there as long as I want to, is it possible or must I still leave Thailand after a certain period of time? Thanks.

How do you believe you would qualify to stay as long as you wish ?

Edited by Maestro
Removed off-topic part of post

Hi all, hope someone can help me with this question. I'm from Singapore and if say I buy a 1-way ticket to Thailand and wanna stay there as long as I want to, is it possible or must I still leave Thailand after a certain period of time? Thanks.

You should get a tourist visa. They might get more than the normal 1 entry they issue since you are from Singapore.

If you enter without a visa you only get 30 days after that you can fly out and back for another 30 day entry or cross a border to get 15 days.

There is no limit on how long can stay but you could get to point where you could no longer get tourist visas or if doing doing border runs reach the number of those you can do.

I read on another forum today that Thai immigration changed the Visa on arrival, from a 15 day extension via by land  to a 30 day So it seems some visa exempt countries can now get a 30 day without flying into Thailand .  correct  me if I'm wrong
OP is Australian which means he will not get 30 days. Only those from the US, Canada, Japan, UK, France, Germany and Italy can get them.