Help! Termite invasion -- advice needed!

Addonvalue

Slowly but surely, the termites are taking over my outside storage room especially where I have stored things in cardboard boxes. I have read about people using "baiting poison" --poisoned wood which termites feed on and bring back to feed their families, thus exterminating the colonies. Would anyone know where I can find these poisons? Also, can anyone recommend a good termite exterminating company in BANGKOK -- that really knows how to do the job? Hoping for responses asap!

I have sent you a pm with a name and number that was also recomended to me, get onto it quick as we just had to replace all the bottom floor gyprock ceilings in the house because of them and the house is only 6 y/o. They love cardboard/paper so dont keep it around the house if possible buy the plastic boxes instead. They will attack dvd covers, books, you name it(the paper cover on gyprock as well), good luck.

Edited by seajae

We just installed Nemesis system, which has bait traps outside too. Don't go for just chemical, as it will no protect, just temporary relive

We pay 20k for first year , and 12 k per year on going

Move fast.... Thai termites are savage and can destroy an unbelievable amount in 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app