300cc Chinese bike

meechai

I think Ducati lawyers will be looking closely at this.

My Chinese is rusty, but I believe it says 26HP. Not impressive for a 300. Kawasaki Ninja's 300 is 35hp.

Edited by Rimmer
Giant reported image removed, please re size the image and re post, thank you

^

Ducati Spaceranger!

Designed for a ride on Mars!

cheesy.gif

Yes I guess you could get hung up on a name/decal that can be peeled off.

A rider though may notice it has 27-ish hp ? & 24nm/ 17.7 ft. lb of torque

A rider might notice it has ABS, Dual front disc brakes, front turn signals in the mirror, nice rear-sets

under seat exhaust, USD Forks & a few other nicety's.

It could be something for riders to wonder about or

just another Chinese product bashing thread for those that worship at a single brand alter.

Up to you as they say here wink.png

Edited by meechai

^

Ducati Spaceranger!

Designed for a ride on Mars!

cheesy.gif

Yes I guess you could get hung up on a name/decal that can be peeled off.

A rider though may notice it has 27-ish hp ? & 24nm/ 17.7 ft. lb of torque

A rider might notice it has ABS, Dual front disc brakes, front turn signals in the mirror, nice rear-sets

under seat exhaust, USD Forks & a few other nicety's.

It could be something for riders to wonder about or

just another Chinese product bashing thread for those that worship at a single brand alter.

Up to you as they say here wink.png

I think you got it wrong man.

How do you feel if someone steals your design and label it as spaceranger?

It is like stealing someone elses efforts and if you agree on this just bc it has inverted fork and 26 hp, it is up to you but not me.

If you are OK for a fake and copied bulls.it as this bike, you have to check yourself as a rider.

Do you also fancy fake jackets or helmets as well?

They cannot even sell this outside of china as ducati lawyers and dealers will never allow this.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2

Whats the brand? What else do you know about the bike?

Never heard of them as this is the first I have seen.

So I googled WJ300GS but all links are mainly in Chinese.

Did see some older ones & models so I guess the company may have been around awhile.

Maybe some others will chime in if they know.

If of course this thread does not descend as (usual if anything Chinese is posted) into a racial deal.

Edited by meechai

I think you got it wrong man.

How do you feel if someone steals your design and label it as spaceranger?

Excellent Chinese-apologist post there!

And I worship at the altar a few brands of Superbike; Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Augusta, Suzuki and Yamaha.

You can't go wrong with any of those.

You may both note I said

"I agree it is a Ducati knockoff style wise"

The thing is I just noticed a bike posted today. That is all.

Worship any brand you like not a problem for me at all.

meechai, i dont criticize you for posting this thread, please dont get me wrong.

it is funny thread actually.

I just criticize whoever made this bikes as it is a bad copy of Ducati.

I dont worship any brand - or any god - but yes, i fancy centuries of industrial evolution and reliability.

dont have any problems with Chinese people also. have many Chinese friends and colleagues i like to be with - especially female onesbiggrin.png .

Edited by ll2
  • Like 1

Nomad your pic needs resizing or removing as it is

messing up the whole page.

But I agree it is a Ducati knockoff style wise.

This came up before, It gets resized fine on mine. Many others have said that too. Even a mod is not immune to Thaivisas software glitches, it would appear.

Nomad your pic needs resizing or removing as it is

messing up the whole page.

But I agree it is a Ducati knockoff style wise.

Upgrade your browser please.

Actually Firefox 25.0.1 is as new as it gets.

I see many folks think because they are looking at a pic on their pc that it is automatically assumed ok size wise to link.

Many times it is not & due to your resolution or how the image is actually saved on the site your linking.

Instead right click the image & save as.

Then look at it. In any case you can then attach it to the post as an attachment & yes Thai Visa

will do the work for you & attach as a thumbnail instead of embedding it in the post full size.

Which may or may not be very large as yours was.

Edited by meechai

The bike in the pictures from OP looks nice but I guess nobody here have seen it in real life?

Until anybody seen one and actually ridden one we can't really comment too much can we?

Don't forget that Japan started all their bike/car productions by coping Western bikes/cars and then eventually made them better in some cases.

Exactly & I had the same thought when I read one posters racist fueled posts.

I am old enough to remember a time in the USA where if it said "made in Japan" everyone laughed & thought you

were a cheap skate to buy such low quality crap.

I also remember towns in the midwest bludgeoning some of the first arrivals of Japan built cars

as they felt they were stealing designs & jobs from them.

But as you say they persevered, improved & eventually went with their own & usually better designs.

As for the OP it was never meant as a point of commentary as to how it ran or our personal experiences

because as you say none of us have ridden it nor has anyone else as far as I know it is new.

( Well maybe the one poster here has ridden it since he had such a strong opinion of what a POS it is )

I just saw it & thought it was interesting. Yes a Ducati flavor for sure. But Ducati's are sexy & it is not surprising

that some would emulate their lines. But being red & having a trellis frame is not a patentable case as far as I know.

Anyway as I said I thought it was interesting & will try to keep such to myself in the future because

this forum definitely has a problem with China built products

Edited by meechai
  • Like 2

I believe this bike may have links to the Keeway company(s). More power and A LOT more torque than the Honda CBR , along with twin front discs , USD forks , under-seat exhaust , and (typical copycat) Ducati styling , means if this is priced less than the Honda(and i suspect it will be)it will provide a very welcome alternative to the overpriced (and equally built) competition , but only to those willing to look at "other makes" of bikes. I welcome competition ! In previous years , the Chinese built bikes were not that "long term good" but they are now equal to many , including (locally built) Honda .

• Like 2

Removed some very racist posts. In the future please just report the post and ignore it. It saves us a lot of time cleaning up, and ensures that you don't waste time making a post that will be deleted because it contains a racist quote.

• Like 1

The manufacturer of the motorcycle pictured here has absolutely no links with the Qianjiang Group or Keeway or any other daughter or sister companies of QJ Group.

China has more registered motorcycle manufacturers than all countries in the world combined. If you look at the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) their members have produced last year 21.600.000 motorcycles (expected to be about a few million more this year) and the members of CAAM are not the only manufacturing association. And you have also a huge amount of in-depend manufacturers... I think the total number of motorcycle / scooter manufacturers was well over 20,000 factories (and you have also companies that source parts from manufacturers and assemble there own motorcycle (which is in China not a manufacturer).

In China, if you take the time, you can find, especially in the lower segment of the market, a copy of every big bike / famous and popular models on the market...

I would not advice anybody to buy any motorcycle from the low market segment in China.... as it's also low-quality...

Most of this motorcycles will not even pass the Thai environmental and safety test required.

Edited by Richard-BKK

Thank you Richard-BKK , i stand corrected. I saw the red brake calipers and they reminded me of Keeway. Didnt know there were so many companies in China , all fighting for a small piece of a very big pie . I wonder if these will be sold in Thailand , and if they are fuel injetion .The quality of Chinese products are improving all the time and reports of Keeway products seem good. Who will be the first to buy one of these (if you can) and replace the stickers with "Ducati" to complete the transformation ?. The bike may not be as advanced as a Kawasaki Ninja 300 , but sure would give the Hoonda CBR a good run for the money .

The 300cc motorcycle discussed in this thread is made by Wonjan, or Wangjiang Motorcycles as they like to call themselves.

If you want to look at what they offer checkout http://www.wonjan.cn not forget to checkout the company video http://en.wonjan.cn/index/show/14/3.html

With 500 workers and one production location you cannot compare them to companies like Lifan, Zongshen or Keeway who have production facilities around the world....

I believe this bike may have links to the Keeway company(s). More power and A LOT more torque than the Honda CBR , along with twin front discs , USD forks , under-seat exhaust , and (typical copycat) Ducati styling , means if this is priced less than the Honda(and i suspect it will be)it will provide a very welcome alternative to the overpriced (and equally built) competition , but only to those willing to look at "other makes" of bikes. I welcome competition ! In previous years , the Chinese built bikes were not that "long term good" but they are now equal to many , including (locally built) Honda .

This bike has more power and torque only if you're comparing it head to head with the CBR250. It doesn't stack up so well against the 300 (assuming the numbers that have been announced are correct). I welcome competition too, the more the merrier, but if it was my money being spent I know which one I would go with.

This bike has more power and torque only if you're comparing it head to head with the CBR250. It doesn't stack up so well against the 300 (assuming the numbers that have been announced are correct). I welcome competition too, the more the merrier, but if it was my money being spent I know which one I would go with.

19.3 kW (or a little under 26 horsepower) at 850 rpm that will even impress Ducati

19.3 kW (or a little under 26 horsepower) at 850 rpm that will even impress Ducati

Well, just to compare and contrast:

post-176105-0-79870600-1385040839_thumb.

China has a number of motorcycle assembly companies who just borrow whatever design that strikes their fancy.

How about a battery powered PCX....or with gasoline engine? No, not from Honda.....from China!

post-63954-0-82580500-1385049120_thumb.j

China has a number of motorcycle assembly companies who just borrow whatever design that strikes their fancy.

How about a battery powered PCX....or with gasoline engine? No, not from Honda.....from China!

attachicon.gifCropperCapture21.jpg

Honda does not make motorcycles in China? Also China is not the only country where you can buy copy vehicles, the world leaders of near perfect sportsccar copies can be found in the UK and USA. If you want to turn your age old bus into the latest model touring bus from any brand you best look around in Thailand. And I probably can add more to the list...

The electric “PCX” scooter advertising on the Chinese trade website is probably a Nigerian “style” scam operation, and its likely that the picture in the advertising is a original scooter... Battery powered scooter with a full exhaust pipe and orders from 1 piece only accepted and payment by T/T or Westernunion....

Edited by Richard-BKK
  • Like 1

if you guys are comparing this fake ducati spaceranger from an unknown company with honda cbr250r, you have to check yourselves as riders man.

Edited by ll2