300cc Chinese bike

meechai

I believe this bike may have links to the Keeway company(s). More power and A LOT more torque than the Honda CBR , along with twin front discs , USD forks , under-seat exhaust , and (typical copycat) Ducati styling , means if this is priced less than the Honda(and i suspect it will be)it will provide a very welcome alternative to the overpriced (and equally built) competition , but only to those willing to look at "other makes" of bikes. I welcome competition ! In previous years , the Chinese built bikes were not that "long term good" but they are now equal to many , including (locally built) Honda .

This bike has more power and torque only if you're comparing it head to head with the CBR250. It doesn't stack up so well against the 300 (assuming the numbers that have been announced are correct). I welcome competition too, the more the merrier, but if it was my money being spent I know which one I would go with.

if you guys are comparing this fake ducati spaceranger from an unknown company with honda cbr250r, you have to check yourselves as riders man.

To be honest I even think that the Chinese fake Ducati outperforms my Italian superbike... :) :) at 850rpm my bike is will not even produce 1 horsepower. To be honest it runs idle at around 1000 to 1150rpm....

• Like 1

I believe this bike may have links to the Keeway company(s). More power and A LOT more torque than the Honda CBR , along with twin front discs , USD forks , under-seat exhaust , and (typical copycat) Ducati styling , means if this is priced less than the Honda(and i suspect it will be)it will provide a very welcome alternative to the overpriced (and equally built) competition , but only to those willing to look at "other makes" of bikes. I welcome competition ! In previous years , the Chinese built bikes were not that "long term good" but they are now equal to many , including (locally built) Honda .

This bike has more power and torque only if you're comparing it head to head with the CBR250. It doesn't stack up so well against the 300 (assuming the numbers that have been announced are correct). I welcome competition too, the more the merrier, but if it was my money being spent I know which one I would go with.

if you guys are comparing this fake ducati spaceranger from an unknown company with honda cbr250r, you have to check yourselves as riders man.

To be honest I even think that the Chinese fake Ducati outperforms my Italian superbike... smile.pngsmile.png at 850rpm my bike is will not even produce 1 horsepower. To be honest it runs idle at around 1000 to 1150rpm....

Ok, now I get the joke thumbsup.gif

First time around I just thought you had made a typo laugh.png

China has a number of motorcycle assembly companies who just borrow whatever design that strikes their fancy.

How about a battery powered PCX....or with gasoline engine? No, not from Honda.....from China!

attachicon.gifCropperCapture21.jpg

Honda does not make motorcycles in China? Also China is not the only country where you can buy copy vehicles, the world leaders of near perfect sportsccar copies can be found in the UK and USA. If you want to turn your age old bus into the latest model touring bus from any brand you best look around in Thailand. And I probably can add more to the list...

The electric “PCX” scooter advertising on the Chinese trade website is probably a Nigerian “style” scam operation, and its likely that the picture in the advertising is a original scooter... Battery powered scooter with a full exhaust pipe and orders from 1 piece only accepted and payment by T/T or Westernunion....

Yer, I spotted the full exhaust system on their electric bike. I'd be replacing that with a full Akropovic system designed to handle the amount of EMI turbulence that eminates from the HP electrical system they have installed. That way you would avoid getting cancer in the testicles.