Low class

Kangawallafox

Another lesson learned,many people here fail to see when a thai woman is being rude,not ignorant but rude.

This is why so many of you have been screwed in Thailand,you honestly can't tell what a woman is on about and this post absolutely proves it.

As I pointed out also,she was moody when she got there,was that also a misunderstanding.

Thai woman like her must have a field day with some of you,but I am a proud aussie and I will always respond to woman like that with an f you.

So what I can gather also from this thread,most would have sat there and said nothin,bahahahaaaaaa us former low class convicts from the land down under are to proud for that.

Australia was voted best country to be born this year, every nation should be proud of their culture,all of them.

Go Aussie . Go Adam Scott . Good to have you in the planet.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess she doesn't watch Les Hiddens Explorer Stories series

Remember the episode about the Dutch colony that supposedly had it's ties in Australia many years before the British settled Australia.

A controversial subject but it was an interesting episode laugh.png reported aboriginals speaking some dutch as other explorers went into the area

I'm Canadian/ Australian passport Australian biggrin.pngsmile.png

Well, considering the large number of convicts in relation to the total number of immigrants, chances are high that Aussies are descendants from murderers, con men, robbers and rapists. Higher than any other nationality. So whether you like it or not or even fail to recognise that fact, she probably DID school you...

Over the 80 years more than 165,000 convicts were transported to Australia.[1]

From weakpedia ... Over the 80 years more than 165,000 convicts were transported to Australia.[1]

The number of convicts pales in comparison to the immigrants who arrived in Australia in the 18511871 gold rush. In 1852 alone, 370,000 immigrants arrived in Australia. By 1871 the total population had nearly quadrupled from 430,000 to 1.7 million

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for supporting my contribution to this entertaining topic; that chances are high that Aussies are descendants from murderers, con men, robbers and rapists. Higher than any other nationality.

Good thing you dont need schooling in that aspect.

Edited by Forethat

Well, considering the large number of convicts in relation to the total number of immigrants, chances are high that Aussies are descendants from murderers, con men, robbers and rapists. Higher than any other nationality. So whether you like it or not or even fail to recognise that fact, she probably DID school you...

Over the 80 years more than 165,000 convicts were transported to Australia.[1]

From weakpedia ... Over the 80 years more than 165,000 convicts were transported to Australia.[1]

The number of convicts pales in comparison to the immigrants who arrived in Australia in the 18511871 gold rush. In 1852 alone, 370,000 immigrants arrived in Australia. By 1871 the total population had nearly quadrupled from 430,000 to 1.7 million

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for supporting my contribution to this entertaining topic; that chances are high that Aussies are descendants from murderers, con men, robbers and rapists. Higher than any other nationality.

Good thing you dont need schooling in that aspect.

Actually I believe those convicted of murder were not amongst those allowed to be transported - the rest, have at it :P

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

• Like 1

I guess the OP must have a very thin skin since acually saying "f-you" in reply to the ignorant remark made by that Thai girl. And to open this thread and then start huffing and puffing when people start taking the p!ss is just silly. Come on...you're practically serving yourself on a platter to the Brits!

Even replying "And I thought all Thai girls were xxxxxx" would have been a conversation stopper and not very nice for the other dinner guests.

What you could have said (with a smile/smirk) was: "At least that's ancient history. Not like Thailand, which is currently ruled by a run-away convict".

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed.