Getting an Education Visa

Need some info about getting a one year education visa.Are these advertisers genuine regarding getting the visa, and is it a requirement to take classes in Thai, or can that be "got round" (which is the best recommended ED Visa seller please)? I need to get one early in the new year I am a UK passport holder. Also is it the same procedure for most nationalities for getting the ED Visa? I have a Chinese friend (chinese passport) who wants to get an ED Visa also, is it not a problem/ appreciate some advice /experience with this or some agency that can advise me.

Removed a post giving false information and the reply to it.

kingalfred, if you are serious about taking classes you get a single-entry non-ED visa from a Thai consulate with documents supplied to you by the school where you enrolled. With this visa, you will get an initial permission to stay for 90 days and subsequently, if your attendance record is satisfactory, extensions of stay for 90 days at a time from your local immigration office, again with documents supplied to you by the school.

• Like 1