Buying A Used Car in Ratchada

LuckyMe88

Just wanna share this experience with members here. Recently have shown interest in one German import B_ _ _ sold by a long established player in Ratchada. The deal was almost hammered down but was turned down from the Seller instead, apparently someone paid for it. All details are verbally agreed upon verification from the local dealer that this car is of the least problem car that I will worry.

There is definitely disappointment on our side, Many questions have been raised from the negotiation and the reliability of the Seller and the condition of the Car. So members here, if you are interested to buy a Used car, do put up lots of questions, if any query raises doubt, you know what I mean. do not against your intuition. Till today, that car is still on the Seller website advertising waiting for the next lucky buyer.blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Those dealers are a bit strange when a vehicle is sold behalf of, I brought a second hand S320 off one of them, but had to pay a deposit before I could test drive it. Turns out it was all good, but what a strange way to do business.

Those dealers are a bit strange when a vehicle is sold behalf of, I brought a second hand S320 off one of them, but had to pay a deposit before I could test drive it. Turns out it was all good, but what a strange way to do business.

Maybe he feared you would crash it or steal it?

I tried to buy a new toyota Altis yesterday but finally walked away. The seller wanted to sell me a loan with it and when i was not very interested in that he didn't care for me no more.

Thai salespeople are always strange in my opinion. Especially car-salesmen .

Thai people have no knowledge at all about cars, it would be so easy to cheat them i guess. If you ask to many questions and are farang maybe the sales got scared he would end up in loads of problems in case the car was not that good. (or had the clock set back).

Next week (or so) is the car market in Impact muang thong thani, last year i could testdrive any big car there because of my white skin. I was not interested though because i get tired of people who can't speak english and only chase their bonus. They do have lots to see there though and also promotion prices. Don't ask questions to the sales because they are not technical at all and will have to call their boss all the time.

Why do you want a german imported Benz? Is it a Benz by the way or a Bugatti or so? The imported ones might be "as good" as the Thai made ones.

For buying a used car it would be best to bring somebody who knows a lot about cars and can tell what it is wrong with it. Never believe a carsalesman.