Tom tells me the secret to her "success" in attracting women

quiuvo

I sat outside a restaurant and a tom joined me. We discussed the reason for her emotions, feelings, towards women. It is natural to her. So we sat there competing for the attention of the ladies walking by!

I asked her how she could have a very pretty lady as her girl and she said it was because men are brutes when it comes to sex! Very hard and fast. I told her I had a slow hand and she said that I was competition for her because ladies like that. She may have a point there. Talking about points to she she uses only her body and no dildos etc., unlike her friends.

Yeah, it would have giving me more to add to my questions if I had met the tom before I wrote the previous query.

Well, come and join me if you have any doubt about the veracity of my story about a tom joining me at a restaurant. I did talk to her first and she opened up. You must not be a friendly person. Especially if you don't want to be part of an institute.

What relevance does this have to the gay forum? It's a post by a straight man who seems slightly miffed that not every woman in the world fancies him. He ought to realise that lesbians really do prefer women. They're not just sitting there waiting for him to 'convert' them... coffee1.gif

Yeah, it would have giving me more to add to my questions if I had met the tom before I wrote the previous query.

Well, come and join me if you have any doubt about the veracity of my story about a tom joining me at a restaurant. I did talk to her first and she opened up. You must not be a friendly person. Especially if you don't want to be part of an institute.

Interesting conversation. You will have to excuse those who believe nobody but themselves.

What relevance does this have to the gay forum? It's a post by a straight man who seems slightly miffed that not every woman in the world fancies him. He ought to realise that lesbians really do prefer women. They're not just sitting there waiting for him to 'convert' them... coffee1.gif

The woman in the story was gay, that's the relevance. A straight guy talking about his experience with her is not off-topic IMHO.

I sometimes sit with straight women talking about good-looking men walking by and wonder why they would fancy her rather than me. Why would that be more relevant than his story? Or is it not?

• Like 2

The woman in the story was gay, that's the relevance. A straight guy talking about his experience with her is not off-topic IMHO.

I sometimes sit with straight women talking about good-looking men walking by and wonder why they would fancy her rather than me. Why would that be more relevant than his story? Or is it not?

Just goes to show how different we all are ... and just how limited my own experience must be:

I've never wondered why men, some 95% of whom are probably straight, fancy women more than me ... or even why most of the gay men probably fancy other men more than me ....

I've never presumed that I had been to "probably more countries then" (sic) someone I've never met and have nothing to base that or any other speculation about posters here on ....

I've never wanted to be part of any "institute" and I can't understand why that would make me any less of a "friendly person" ....

.... so many things I haven't done ....

I've got to agree with otm there, sustento .... after all, the Gay Forum isn't just for us gays and quiuvo should be able to post about his experience with a Tom here just as he has done variously in the Hua Hin / Cha-am, Phuket, Pattaya, Issan, and the Bangkok Forums, as well as the Marriage and Divorce and the Ladies in Thailand Forums. He would seem to be rather better travelled and experienced than others here, including myself, and it is only fair that we gays give his posts the respect and credibility they deserve.