Red shirts to rally at Bangkok's Rajamangala Stadium

webfact

im watching Asia Update Channel at the moment, the large Stadium is more than full with Red Shirts coming from far. Not same as the yellow stoneage lovers from just around the corner in Bangkok...

I'm watching Asia Update and Blue Sky. There are a large number of red shirts, and more arriving at Rajamangala, and yet definitely not enough to fill all the seats if they moved everyone to the seats. Can still grow, but no more than 30,000 maximum at the moment. Camera angles from the front make it look more impressive than the real scale of the crowd. Could reach 100,000 tomorrow though.

So the Red-Shirt rally has less-than 10% of the number attending the main rally, perhaps better rent a few more buses in the provinces, unless they want to have major loss-of-face. cheesy.gif

im watching Asia Update Channel at the moment, the large Stadium is more than full with Red Shirts coming from far. Not same as the yellow stoneage lovers from just around the corner in Bangkok...

I'm not sure what channel you were watching because they had some nice slow panorama shots on the news and the stadium was less than half full.

• Like 2

So when are they all going to meet in the middle for a good ol dust up.

And how much will they be paid for it.

A stupid comment, a bit like kids chanting "fight fight fight" in the school yard, until no one can back down. coffee1.gif

What Thailand needs is political evolution, nit political revolution. Sadly the former is too much to ask for.

• Like 1

Could somebody translate this to English for me?

tom, consider the source. Looks like the Reds will have to rent another stadium if they expect to exceed the numbers at Sanam Luang and Ratchadamnoen area rallies.

Nothing stoneage about the gatherings above.

On the contrary it is very "stoneage" to sort out differences between people like this. The idea of a Parliamentary system was to get rid of scenes like this except that the luddite dems have decided this is the way forward. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-043.gif

So when are they all going to meet in the middle for a good ol dust up.

And how much will they be paid for it.

A stupid comment, a bit like kids chanting "fight fight fight" in the school yard, until no one can back down. coffee1.gif

What Thailand needs is political evolution, nit political revolution. Sadly the former is too much to ask for.

I think it's fair enough to suggest that a minority of the supporters of both sides would like a good ol' dust up. Isn't it what they always want?

I think we'll see a dramatic drop in the anti-government supporters tomorrow as many will return to work, while the reds will bus in more people. Should balance out the numbers ...

tom, consider the source. Looks like the Reds will have to rent another stadium if they expect to exceed the numbers at Sanam Luang and Ratchadamnoen area rallies.

On the contrary it is very "stoneage" to sort out differences between people like this. The idea of a Parliamentary system was to get rid of scenes like this except that the luddite dems have decided this is the way forward. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-043.gif

How can you say that with any remote sense of dignity or integrity after what the reds did in 2010? The mind absolutely boggles as to how some people think.

• Like 2

How can you say that with any remote sense of dignity or integrity after what the reds did in 2010? The mind absolutely boggles as to how some people think.

...or not.