Looking house to rent

Chanthaburi

My current rent contract ends on april 2014. I'm living currently in Mueang Chanthaburi but would like to get home from near sea or beach. Currently nearest I think is Laem sing or Chao lao both about 20km.

I prefer Chanthaburi province but Rayong and Koh Chang are decent options obvious too. So if anyone here know house to rent Pm me info.

Cliffs:

Prize range up to 10000 THB.

no furnitures

1 floor house

eastern part

possible to get stable internet

hello i am renting a beautiful house in phuket, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, large living room and kitchen all fenced whit car parking 2 a/c for the price of 12000 bath i be living this house next april, i am about 15 km from the beach,we have 2 big c,2 lotus,macro,super chip,school very close,very nice aeria, very quit. just let you know...

hello i am renting a beautiful house in phuket, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, large living room and kitchen all fenced whit car parking 2 a/c for the price of 12000 bath i be living this house next april, i am about 15 km from the beach,we have 2 big c,2 lotus,macro,super chip,school very close,very nice aeria, very quit. just let you know...

Thx for info. Allways good to have options, so if anyone reading this thread have same kind info, pls post them on here. Thx.

Does it have to be a "Stand Alone House", There are a bunch of 'new' jammed ones built. (A row of 2 story places) where you have neighbors on the other side of the wall. Not my cup of tea though. 200m from the beach.

price, and location put on google maps. what nearby shopping wise

Does it have to be a "Stand Alone House", There are a bunch of 'new' jammed ones built. (A row of 2 story places) where you have neighbors on the other side of the wall. Not my cup of tea though. 200m from the beach.

No it don't need to be "stand alone house" but prefer stand alone with nice yard.