cheapest accomadation pattaya

salavan

Hi

Are you looking for a per night basis or monthly for long stay ?

How cheap and what are your requirements/ standards ?

The answers to those questions might help others to help you.

smile.png

hi yea my requirements are

1 preferable a soft bed

2 toilet and cold shower in the same room, (i avoided saying en suite because it souds a bit up market)

fan and air con not necessary

Hi

smile.png

1 preferable a soft bed

2 toilet and cold shower in the same room, (i avoided saying en suite because it souds a bit up market)

i forgot to mention its just for 2 or 3 nights 200 to 400 is ok

Hi

smile.png

1 preferable a soft bed

i forgot to mention its just for 2 or 3 nights 200 to 400 is ok

You might well be able to get cheaper but Thai Thong apartments on soi 27 naklua are advertising 400 baht a night, I`ve never stayed there, a friend of mine has, actually has air con and in room bathroom.

Old/worn but seems to be popular, less than a minute to a main bahtbus route to get about from.

If you cannot find anything else, I live not too far away, could probably get a Thai phone number for you to enquire.

Another possibility might be Little Court on soi bukhao, convenient location, cheap but have no idea of what the rooms are like.

Walk In Mansion ( misnomer) on soi bukhao maybe but think it would be 500 baht a night if they even have a room available.

smile.png

havent been to pattaya for a long time now, last couple of times the headwinds from the lesbee friends was too strong for my liking, any change since then? daily garbage dump burning in/near soi buakhao was also off putting.

I sorry but i don't where the dump is near soi buakhao.The only really bad smell around that area are the sewage pipes near R-CON

havent been to pattaya for a long time now, last couple of times the headwinds from the lesbee friends was too strong for my liking, any change since then? daily garbage dump burning in/near soi buakhao was also off putting.

I sorry but i don't where the dump is near soi buakhao.The only really bad smell around that area are the sewage pipes near R-CON

ok thanks. probably still wont go but you never know. sometimes i think i should. elsewhere non tourist thai gets pretty restrictive for a farang after while.

Edited by feest monty

The alternative is to leave open your window and get eaten to death by the mozzies.

Unless you put on some mozzie repellent bought from a nearby pharmacy or Big C etc. smile.png

Edited by JSixpack