Boxee remote control from Pattaya

thaitero

I use boxee to watch tv from my country but now my boxee remote control is not working properly any more. When i push some button one time, remote acts like i have pushed that button multiple times.. Very annoying

Anyone know if it is possible to buy somewhere from Pattaya new remote control for Boxee Box?. Or maby some alternative remote will be o.k too?

There is sometimes someone selling remotes at the Tuesday/Friday market on Pattaya Tai (and probably other open markets). I've been able to find both air conditioner and cable TV remote replacements in the past. Have no idea if he would have the exact one you need, but there may be some "universal" remotes that would still work.

Haven't looked recently, but in the past he was in the market building furthest to the west and in the most northern aisle in that building.

Thanks for replies..

I visited amorn shop today.. Many remotes but not this one.

I used 25 bahts to buy new battery there and now my problem disappeared..w00t.gif

I always thought that when battery goes low, remote just stops working..Well every day learn something new..