Teen 'snipers' apprehended at anti-govt protest in Bangkok

webfact

So Suthep believes that anyone is as bad as he is. He ordered the murder of a Red shirt leader by a sniper. Of course he would conveniently refer to the never seen men in black. maybe the men in black can do the honours this time too. A matter of som nam naa.

Children BB gun cannot kill anyone, even at close range.

So Suthep believes that anyone is as bad as he is. He ordered the murder of a Red shirt leader by a sniper. Of course he would conveniently refer to the never seen men in black. maybe the men in black can do the honours this time too. A matter of som nam naa.

A soldier seeing a ''weapon'' will take them out. Questions after. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

So Suthep believes that anyone is as bad as he is. He ordered the murder of a Red shirt leader by a sniper.

At the clandestine meeting you attended incognito where this murder contract took place, did you happen to tape record the event?

perhaps, but........................

So Suthep believes that anyone is as bad as he is. He ordered the murder of a Red shirt leader by a sniper.

At the clandestine meeting you attended incognito where this murder contract took place, did you happen to tape record the event?

Who ordered it, I do not know, but it was live on TV for all to see.

At least they put "snipers" in quotes in the lead .... but this is blatantly a bit OTT on reporting .. The lead should have read "BB Guns"

I agree, it's crap reporting.

Many people only read headlines and it gives a completely skewed view - the very opposite of the end-story.

The quotation marks don't help either - a lot of people think they mean emphasis these days.

Who ordered it, I do not know, but it was live on TV for all to see.

Perhaps the secret undercover agent can clarify the specifics of his claim.

What a pathetic country.

After seeing the 'mayor' of Toronto spread all over TV for this and that and still parading around like he's done nothing wrong, I enjoy reading the news from this 'pathetic' country as some of it's quite relevant to my safety here. I know they were only BB guns but IMO worth reporting anyhow. Tell me, In your vast experience, what make's a pathetic nation? Enlighten us oh master, please.

• Like 1

What a pathetic country.

Canada?

What a pathetic post(er).

I am canadian and regretfully I have to agree with you on both points!

Ahh, ignore him. It is just little paully our resident Thai basher trolling for a bite from people who do have a life.

And as much as I despise redshirts and detest blackshirts I would not include these dopey young fellows with scum like that. As one other poster said they were probably on their way home from playing a game and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Still they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

If they were on the evil despot from Dubai's payroll they would be using real guns and ammo. whistling.gif

• Like 1

tragickingdom post # 30

You do of course have solid proof that Suthep ordered the killing of a Red Shirt leader and you will of course be taking the witness stand to back up your comments in the event of the assorted charges being pressed against Abihisit and Suthep?

No doubt in your mind these lads were the hit squad who were to be gunning for the anti government movement rally leaders.

Now find some tin foil and fashion yourself you very own little tin foil hat then you will be comfortable with your Grimms convictions.

• Like 1

I smell a government sponsored 'false flag' operation here. It is designed to make it look like the current protestors have their own 'black shirt' muscle among them. Expect more attempts by this government to discredit the current protests, though, lately, they are doing a good job of discrediting themselves (the protestors, that is)

• Like 1

Indeed they can, some are quite high velocity and a shot in the eye or even the ear can easily penetrate the brain.

Even a shot in the chest can enter the heart.

Quite true, In Australia they must be registered and the owner must have a shooters licence exactly the same as any other firearm. They are firearms and governed by exactly the same rules as any other firearm. Get caught with one without and you will find yourself in a great deal of poop.

There are numerous reports from around the world of people being killed by these firearms.

Just another red-brigade mouthing off, you must forgive him for he doesn't know any better.