I knao I'm a "Falang/Fornag etc..but enjoy your sh*itty drinktoadface....

HeavyDrinker

It's always painful to see adult men who can't take their drink.

But perhaps I'm wrong. To paraphrase Evelyn Waugh from Brideshead Revisited: "perhaps it was the quality rather than the quantity".

Then again, perhaps the OP just needs to up his daily dose from 50mg to 100mg.

----------

Either way, I wish Mr Heavy Drinker a speedy recovery.

Edited by Darren McKenzie

What rugby club was this in, and where?

Dance of the flaming <deleted> was it?

Hope you werent singing the PC uncorrect Zulu Warrior?

That takes me back to my University days lol, Zulu Warrier song is a classic. Shitting in a drink was also one of the more unpleasant acts of the Hockey and Rugby clubs.

Always makes sense to check before you tilt.

What bars and pubs do y'all frequent, so I might avoid 'em?

If you can't handle your booze, be careful what you're apostin'.

Vulgarity is the bane of my existence, on earth as it is in some pubs.

I am just glad I do not need to wiff your loud beer breath, because the obscenities here are even worse than your virtual farts.

I prefer smart guys and gals with money and Porches,

Like they have at the club I've been going to for years.

It is nice to congregate with like-minded creative people who can entertain without offending the women among us.

I was a sailor, but now I am reformed.

some knob end in my local tonight.....bleating on "Farang" this...'farang" that, got his cheap shit whisky and coke topped up with a dollop of shit from my own arsehol_e....hope that makes him wish he'd'd kept his gob shut,....

I don't get it. Do you keep a dollop of your feses on hand just for this special occasion?

some knob end in my local tonight.....bleating on "Farang" this...'farang" that, got his cheap shit whisky and coke topped up with a dollop of shit from my own arsehol_e....hope that makes him wish he'd'd kept his gob shut,....

I don't get it. Do you keep a dollop of your feses on hand just for this special occasion?

Of course!

The guy ain't dumb!

He's just vulgar.

Of course!

The guy ain't dumb!

He's just vulgar.

I think you may be getting a bit on your high horse.

I honestly can't see someone shitting in a drink, although it certainly is something that happens in Rugby and Hockey clubs

Of course!

The guy ain't dumb!

He's just vulgar.

I think you may be getting a bit on your high horse.

I honestly can't see someone shitting in a drink, although it certainly is something that happens in Rugby and Hockey clubs

You gotta be kidding me!

You always regret posting drunk.

Never a truer word was ever spoken than what you have stated here.

I also have not been drinking in a month of Sundays, and I feel no worse for it. My comments have changed for the worse since I have not been drinking, but my bank account looks better, and I require less sleep too, which provides me more time to post a comment or just practice on my banjo.

What rugby club was this in, and where?

Dance of the flaming <deleted> was it?

Hope you werent singing the PC uncorrect Zulu Warrior?

That takes me back to my University days lol, Zulu Warrier song is a classic. Shitting in a drink was also one of the more unpleasant acts of the Hockey and Rugby clubs.

Always makes sense to check before you tilt.

I trust you also the know the lyrics to that other PC favourite about the guy,

"who used to sleep in the afternoon,

so tired was he"

I am just glad I do not need to wiff your loud beer breath, because the obscenities here are even worse than your virtual farts.

It is nice to congregate with like-minded creative people who can entertain without offending the women among us.

Your chums houses have lots of external doors eh, must have money whistling.gif ......................biggrin.png

Your chums houses have lots of external doors eh, must have money whistling.gif ......................biggrin.png

Maybe just better quality Lao taken internally.