Drunk Russian escapes from Phuket hospital, smashes car windows then falls asleep in pond

webfact

Drunk Russian escapes from Phuket hospital, smashes car windows then falls asleep in pond
Eakkapop Thongtub

ru.jpg
Some of the damage caused by the Russian man.

PHUKET: -- A drunk Russian tourist, aged 25, caused a scene yesterday (November 25) in Patong after he escaped from Patong Hospital, smashed car windows then fell asleep in a dirty pool of water.

Police said the unnamed man was in Patong Hospital with a head injury, sustained from when he was drunk. He ran out from the hospital, taking a fire extinguisher with him, and smashed the windows and mirrors of five cars nearby.

He then went into a dirty pool of water, before falling asleep in it. He was later taken to Kathu Police Station, where he was calmed down by staff.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/drunk-russian-escapes-from-phuket-hospital-smashes-car-windows-then-falls-asleep-in-pond-43067.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-11-26

• Like 1

Spiked, yeah, that's it! "Someone put alcohol in my drink!" Maybe he is used to escaping from mental hospitals? Thailand should threaten Russians with not allowing these quality tourists in to counter threat of not sending them.... I assume he fell asleep face up in the pond. There is no divine justice.

Isn't it time to put a ban on alcohol and legalise ganja, ganga, pot liquor, bammy, chillums or whatever you call it? Being high is sooo much better (for others) than being drunk rolleyes.gif

Who says he was drunk, maybe he took one too many Yaba tablets... Well at least he acted like he did ;)

Before everybody starts on this guy , I mean who at one point has not got drunk , woken up in a hospital , grabbed a fire extinguisher , ran outside and smashed the windows of a few cars , and then jumped in a puddle to cool off . I mean it could happen to anybody

Now you have me worried...whistling.gif

• Like 1