Gasoline prices?

reflectionx

Never bother with 95 myself never owned anything in Thailand that needs it.

91 gasohol & E20 is all I use they always seems go up & down in price as well from time to time.

Yes its Upn Down Like a Bargirls Nickers, some idiot told me Yesterday Diesel stays the Same Price," Goverment Sponsors it ".. He wasnt impress when i informed him it was 6.5 Bht P.L. or less when i had a Big M Jap Import Single Cab , grand old Truck it was too.thumbsup.gif

91 gasohol & E20 is all I use they always seems go up & down in price as well from time to time.

Yes its Upn Down Like a Bargirls Nickers, some idiot told me Yesterday Diesel stays the Same Price," Goverment Sponsors it ".. He wasnt impress when i informed him it was 6.5 Bht P.L. or less when i had a Big M Jap Import Single Cab , grand old Truck it was too.thumbsup.gif

The idiot was correct.

• Like 1

Did you work that out by Yourself Old Man.. Would have taken this Idoit years to figure that out.cheesy.gif

I just realised the fuel hasn't gone up l remembered I was putting 500baht in last year and the year before that and I only put 500baht in yesterday, they didn't want more. smile.png

• Like 1

Honda advise running a tankfull of pure benzine through now n again if you use E85 and E20 most of the Time.thumbsup.gif

Personally I think that is an old Thai wife tale, I have deliberately run E20 in the wife Yaris on purpose all the time since it came to our neck of the woods, and the car checks out so far so good.

Scaremonger are everywhere, beware buddy. laugh.png

• Like 1

Honda advise running a tankfull of pure benzine through now n again if you use E85 and E20 most of the Time.thumbsup.gif

Personally I think that is an old Thai wife tale, I have deliberately run E20 in the wife Yaris on purpose all the time since it came to our neck of the woods, and the car checks out so far so good.

If Honda advise this,it should be taken under consideration,but...Yaris is not a Honda...laugh.png

If Honda advise this,it should be taken under consideration,but...Yaris is not a Honda...laugh.png

Yea your right " Yaris " of now old is nothing like the " City " the new one is " c*** " IMO. biggrin.png

If you ask me if any dealer mentions it even a Honda dealer forget it, my daughter car runs well on E20.

The idiot is sort of correct however it does not stay the same price but instead is capped at Bt.30 per litre.

Surprised your Big M was a Jap import, must have been built before 1998 as that is when production of them began in Thailand.

Edited by Spoonman

The idiot is sort of correct however it does not stay the same price but instead is capped at Bt.30 per litre.

Surprised your Big M was a Jap import, must have been built before 1998 as that is when production of them began in Thailand.

Yup, before youre Balls Dropped, if they ever Have.biggrin.png

Yup, before youre Balls Dropped, if they ever Have.biggrin.png

Ahh reduced to insults I see. I thought you were a bigger man than that but clearly your still a repressed little boy, Kinda explains your childish posts that are practically incoherent.

Information to arrogant Kids Spoon, i have 3.w00t.gif It was 200 Kilos heavier than the Thai Made one. No Air Con you had to buy it, much better than any other, but the Blue n Red Dials fell off. The Radio was a direct link to Tokio Rose,and Burma Railway updates. There was an Ashtray n Lighter, that i upgraded to a Musicall one. No " Look at Me Darling" wheels back then .The Electrics were made by Lucas U.K. i think , the headlights came on when they felt like it. The Bench Seats would have done Water World prowd as a Chute, they were that slippy, but i loved the Old Thing. Now it costs nearly 1 Mill for much the same.thumbsup.gif A Freakin Cart.!!

Did you work that out by Yourself Old Man.. Would have taken this Idoit years to figure that out.cheesy.gif

I just realised the fuel hasn't gone up l remembered I was putting 500baht in last year and the year before that and I only put 500baht in yesterday, they didn't want more. smile.png

I've noticed this also.

Mind you, in my car, fuel consumption has taken an exponential rise compared to a few years ago.

I dare say that it's the same with agricultural fuel.

Jerry