webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice link.

But where does it say that Thaksin did invest in this project?

It is said that Thaksin would help negotiate for PTT...

To me, he was doing the country a favor.

If you base your (quite radical) opinion about Thaksin on propaganda I understand. But in this article there is nothing that can lead anyone to call Thaksin a "liar".

If you find an article that proves that Thaksin did indeed invest his money in that project, be welcome to let us know.

Not another typical rumor/propaganda thing, please :)

Sent from my iPhone...

dam_n, you're naive. But what else should I expect from a brainwashed red supporter that sees no wrong in anything the Shinawatra's have ever done.
I am more than happy to let you brand me of whatever you may wish if it pleases you and it can appease a bit your nerves and your boiling passion for this subject. Please do not refrain to unload your excess of anger too... Before you explode :)

But, to come back to the highly interesting article on which you base your opinion in this matter, I believe that anyone who would wish to use your link as a "proof" that Thaksin did invest in this project needs... well, a lot lot lot of imagination. And bad faith too, of course :)

Sent from my iPhone...

If the hat fits gerry ...

It requires no imagination whatsoever to believe that your hero invested in deals such as this.

His close friendship with the other crooks over in Cambodia is well known. And if I'm not mistaken, the instances of Thaksin the Fair ever doing anything for nothing or for anyone else are few and far between.

Oh, wait ... there are NO instances of Thaksin ever doing anything for anyone for nothing. Everything that family does is for the benefit of themselves. Completely self-serving.

Ok ok ok...

So it seems, you don't mind to condemn someone based only on your own feelings and speculations, rather than based on actual proof of wrongdoing, which in this case is nonexistent.

If one must be condemned because of his friendship with other people it looks more like the inquisition. Let's burn him first and think later. I am going to check the background of my neighbors before some TV members come close to me :)

But ok, if one day any of you can come up with the proof that Thaksin invested in this project, please do let me know. I would really be grateful (At this point I see some angry posters rush to Wikipedia to find that badly needed proof :) )

By bringing that "proof", not only would all of you feel exhilarated, being then able to convince yourselves, once more, of how bad your designated number one enemy was, but it would also bring some credibility to the rumors you like so much to fuel... A credibility which in my opinion is more important to improve than to fuel your anger for one man :)

Sent from my iPhone...

Edited by gerry1011

It was reported many times in ASTV and during PAD protest (the one that seize the airports) that Thaksin gave the 4.6 sq km and the temple to Hun Sen in exchange for his personal gain in oil & gas reserves under the disputed Thai Cambodia sea territories. Chevron was also involved.

Please take it with a a grain of salt, as it is from ASTV/PAD.

Wouldn't surprise me since we all know Thaksin do everything for his personal gain and he don't give a rat's azz about thai people.

It was reported many times in ASTV and during PAD protest (the one that seize the airports) that Thaksin gave the 4.6 sq km and the temple to Hun Sen in exchange for his personal gain in oil & gas reserves under the disputed Thai Cambodia sea territories. Chevron was also involved.

Wouldn't surprise me since we all know Thaksin do everything for his personal gain and he don't give a rat's azz about thai people.

It "would not surprise you", but even the beginning of a little piece of proof might be welcome to comfort your feelings :)

Till now there is nothing looking like a proof coming up... Only angry feelings, vague rumors, speculations and baseless accusations.

If you want to join the club that shoots before to know what they shoot, up to you. You have many like minded friends on this forum :)

Sent from my iPhone...

It "would not surprise you", but even the beginning of a little piece of proof might be welcome to comfort your feelings smile.png

Till now there is nothing looking like a proof coming up... Only angry feelings, vague rumors, speculations and baseless accusations.

If you want to join the club that shoots before to know what they shoot, up to you. You have many like minded friends on this forum smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Ok Gerry don't get your panties in a bunch, this is a forum and bander is entitle to his opinion. You might not agree but then you don't have to.

I,m a billionaire, i have powerful friends in a neighbouring country, i know there is gas/oil to be had, i knowingly got involved in trying to scam land from the public right next to a new subway station, i also allowed my mates to kill thousands of alleged drug dealers and murder innocent proteters in the south without the rule of law being applied. Trust me. thai rak tha

i.

Count on Thai politicians to make such immature statements.

We don't want to behead you, sir. We want you to shut your mouth in public, don't field or make any overseas calls, and quit causing problems for Thailand.

As long as T continues to interfere with Thailand, Thais will continue to suffer.

In sharp contrast, there are hundreds of thousands of farang who contribute daily to the well being of Thailand and its people.

• Like 1

Keep an eye on Pearl Oil Thailand and Pearl Energy, eadquartered at Shin Tower in Bangkok, and in Singapore. Details of their leases as at 2011 here: http://www.dmf.go.th/petroleum/concession/concessionairs2009.pdf. Probably expanded since then. Very likely more to this than meets the eye.

Pearl are now called Mubadala - also from Abu Dhabi

Yes, Mubadala are the investment arm of the Abu Dhabi government, much the same as Temasek is in Singapore. Pearl seem to have done a partnership deal with Mubadala, and through Mubadala and their other partners Kris Energy he's/they're now getting quite active in the Cambodian area of the Gulf of Thailand known as Block A: http://investvine.com/mubadala-petroleum-to-expand-in-thailand-indonesia/ and http://www.krisenergy.com/operations/. It's all speculation on my part, of course, but I guess he'll soon have a gaff down the road from Dubai in Abu Dhabi too, if he hasn't already.

• Like 1