I Must Be The Luckiest Man Alive

God what luck this week...fantastic. In the space of seven days, I have won first prize in the UK on-line lottery, $5,000,000 second prize in the Dutch National Lottery, $2,500,000, First prize again in the Surinam Lottery $5,000,000, again & third prize in some American draw, $2,000,000. And the funny thing is, I havn't even bought one ticket. I am going to the bank later with copies of the news to see if they will give me a ฿235,000,000 loan.

I told that nice Nigerian guy who wants to transfer around US $80 million to send it to my Cambodian Bank a/c but havnt heard any more from him...now getting suspicious...sure it must have been genunine since he told me he was a respected local chief and community leader..... :D

Wheres the lone ranger when you need him.... :o

God what luck this week...fantastic. In the space of seven days, I have won first prize in the UK on-line lottery, $5,000,000 second prize in the Dutch National Lottery, $2,500,000, First prize again in the Surinam Lottery $5,000,000, again & third prize in some American draw, $2,000,000. And the funny thing is, I havn't even bought one ticket. I am going to the bank later with copies of the news to see if they will give me a ฿235,000,000 loan.

You're lying! :o

In Holland they have the Euro and in Surinam.....they don't have money at all :D

LaoPo

You're lying! :D

In Holland they have the Euro and in Surinam.....they don't have money at all :D

LaoPo

What about the pounds in England then? :o

You're lying! :D

LaoPo

What about the pounds in England then? :o

Sadly the Baht will soon be worth 2 quid :D there goes my pension :D Nignoy