Arson attack on house of anti-Thaksin regime activist leader

webfact

@tingtongteesood.

You mean the good ones are the ones who don t respect election and want to get rid of democracy to put an appointed cabinet?

If they are so confident that what is good is to beat a journalist to the pulpl as well as threaten an elected government of civil war... do some reaserch and you will see that these democrat leaders just have another hidden agenda : provoke unrest for their own benefits

Why exaggerate and inflame emotions more. The journalist didn't get beaten to a pulp. It seems he had a bruise on his face. No excuse for violence though, no matter what provocation - real or imagined. Chill and stick to the facts. I also missed the threat of civil war - it's possible they said that however I'm disinclined to take your word for it based on your comments about the journalist being beat to a pulp.

• Like 1

@tingtongteesood.

You mean the good ones are the ones who don t respect election and want to get rid of democracy to put an appointed cabinet?

If they are so confident that what is good is to beat a journalist to the pulpl as well as threaten an elected government of civil war... do some reaserch and you will see that these democrat leaders just have another hidden agenda : provoke unrest for their own benefits

Do some research yourself and then you'll see who gets all the benefits and who worries about where tomorrow's meals are going to come from.

Does anybody seriously believe that those on the streets now genuinely want their rural brethren to remain in penury? Could they not be demonstrating to save the soul of Thailand? It seems to me that the Reds want more of what has gone before, only the snouts changing.

............ and the nicest thing in this case: the thrower could be red or yellow idiot too .... clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

you need to update, you are living in the wrong era - yellow shirts is passé.

If a cow is born in a horse- stable, would you train it to win the Kentucky Derby?

the life expectancy would be similar up here in isaan. thumbsup.gif

and appreciated by the farangswhistling.gif

@tingtongteesood.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a substantial increase in new posters pro red since all the unrest became a popular talking point?

Just commenting.whistling.gif

New posters? 2010? New?

• Like 1

@tingtongteesood.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a substantial increase in new posters pro red since all the unrest became a popular talking point?

Just commenting.whistling.gif

New posters? 2010? New?

I couldn't find a cap in hand emoticon M'lud.

My point was clear your honour.

Your point is?

Edited by Mudcrab

@tingtongteesood.

Just commenting.Posted Image

New posters?  2010?  New?

I couldn't find a cap in hand emoticon M'lud.

My point was clear your honour.

Your point is?

Are you referring to aaacorp when you talk about "new posters"?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Now why is it any time red shirts are involved things get violent?

I guess everybody knows the answerwhistling.gif , and yet so many on here would try to support them.

Suthep and Co, has now been on the streets for days and managed to keep in civil and non violent, the day Jatupon opens his mouth, things turn violent.

Do not need much to convince me who i want to run the countrythumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Now why is it any time red shirts are involved things get violent?

I guess everybody knows the answerwhistling.gif , and yet so many on here would try to support them.

Suthep and Co, has now been on the streets for days and managed to keep in civil and non violent, the day Jatupon opens his mouth, things turn violent.

Do not need much to convince me who i want to run the countrythumbsup.gif

I would reckon that they are violent because their culture and getting their elected leader shafted.

A number of posts have been removed, others edited, some people warned and some given a holiday.

Keep it civil and try to comprehend that people can have different viewpoints without necessarily being part of a conspiracy or inherently stupid.

If you cannot discuss this topic with others who have divergent views in a civil manner then don't discuss it. Flaming etc will absolutely not be tolerated. It is bad enough what is happening out in the streets. No need to mimic it on TV. post-4641-1156693976.gifpost-4641-1156693976.gifpost-4641-1156693976.gif

• Like 2