PM Yingluck tells foreign media she is in control of her government

webfact

Achievements: presiding over a govt that has become the most despised in recent memory, tearing the country apart.

She loves democracy above all: but turns a blind eye to a shocking amnesty bill

Is in charge: by Thaksin pops up with comments almost weekly that mirror the decisions of the govt

Get out of here you imbecile, you take us for fools.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Yingluck really wants to be judged by her achievements....

Then she really MUST GO!

All her 'achievements' as she puts it, are all well and truly in the negative and a threat to the entire nation and its economy.

Everything that is in the positive side of the balance sheet are all the achievements (as usual) of the 'Elite' The very people who are allegedly despised by Yingluck and all her voters.

Yingluck...... Stop trying to steal credit from the achievements of your sworn enemies.

Please enligthen me with links to the 'elite' achievements under this government. Who got all the major car companies to commit to making 1000's of jobs in the next decade...even after all that flooding

• Like 1

Achievements: presiding over a govt that has become the most despised in recent memory, tearing the country apart.

Is in charge: by Thaksin pops up with comments almost weekly that mirror the decisions of the govt

I can only attribute it to selective memory loss. You forgot Abhisit and Suthep who ordered the murder of many innocent people. They weren't, aren't and never will be popular (except by their faceless paymasters)

• Like 2

Thailand desperately needs a strong, educated and non-corruptable leader, which after seeing the interview it is quite obvious that she doesn't fit the right profile to lead the country. Thailand deserves better, and perhaps calling an early election would be a wise choice.

The Suthep mob dont want another election because they know they cant win. They want a royally elected council to run Thailand. We can hazard a guess who will be sitting on that. Suthep has been paid to help the elites return this country to the dark ages , where the poor know there place but those elites will still be making billions of dollars without having to interact with the rest of the world. ASEAN is a pipe dream and the elites need to stop Thailands participation.

• Like 1

Poor little Yingluck. Not only is she dluded in thinking she is in charge, but she has also taken sole responsibility for the F-up. Big bro ought to be grateful to his wee sis for taking the flak on this latest SNAFU....

Poor, dumb, Barbie.

"Dear Ladies, and gentlemen! pause, herewith I would like to state that I am in full control of my government, repeat starting with I, and you can take this to the bank or cast it in concarete, thank you three times."

Edited by catweazle

I saw the interview and it was like a schoolgirl reciting a nursery rhyme

"I came from erection" was mentioned many times.

He who came from "Head" declined to ask whether she was referring to Thaksin's father as she has never actually stood for any voting and is just there due to her DNA

• Like 1

i would hazard a guess that the only thing shes in control over is her bladder..but even that could be debatable the way things are going...ooow im in good form today...

Good form is also debatable depending on your audience of course. Flesh out your post with something a bit more concrete than just the conjecture concernig her bladder.

The more ones reads and hears the utterances from Yingluck the more I am convinced that she is resident in a parallel universe as well as being a born again liar.

She hasn't the intelligence to see what is blowing up in the upcoming storm that she and her puppet government have created at the behest of her puppet master brother.

Yingluck if as she claims, ''loves the country,'' she would have kicked her brother into touch a long while back and now she would take the final step and dissolve parliament.

If she and her fellow members of the P.T.P. and the coalition parties are so confident of their popularity with the electorate why won't she dissolve parliament?

Presumably the main reason is that the dividends have not yet to be paid in full on all of the assorted scams schemes that have been mooted and in one infamous pledging case even initiated so as the monies are released, much like the funds being released but yet failing to relieve the flooding problem.

Other scams schemes are still awaiting fund allocations, once those funds have been allocated and dispersed to the commission agents we may well see a dissolution of parliament as the country will be diabolically financially handicapped due to this puppet government and the puppet masters insatiable demand for money to finance and foment strife and of course supply the stipend payments to the minions.

Sadly the captain of the Thaitanic will not be going down with the financial and civil disorder that will wreck the ship, the captain and crew will all be safely away in their lifeboats whilst the women and children, the Thai people try to grasp at the flotsam of the wreckage in their struggle to survive the shipwreck.

• Like 2

I don't know HOW she told CNN and BBC that she's in control, certainly not in English!

I for one could not understand a word she was saying but I guess Kentucky University does not teach its students English.

...and you? Beside English you probably speak Thai?

Miss Yingluck told a CNN reporter that she wanted to be judged by her achievements,

That judgment is currently going on in the streets of Bangkok and elsewhere around the country .

No kidding! I am starting to think this is the work of a Comedian not a PM.

Yingluck should be applauded for standing up and taking responsibility for some of Thailand's recent fails like the floodwater management plan and the collapse of Thailand's once unassailable position as the world's top rice producer.

But she should at least acknowledge that as a complete ingenue in politics and military matters she owes a huge debt of thanks to her brother for allowing her to serve her country as it's PM and DM when but for him and his name no one would even have known who she was let alone voted for her.

• Like 1

While the Prime Minister is taking the weekend in seclusion, she may want to display some contol by ordering a few companies of police to keep the pro government and anti government groups seperated. She established a war room ??? while repeating there would be no vilence against the protestors. Maybe she should explain this to the group at the university stadium.

The situation at the university has been esculating this afternoon, its dark now so the bullies will be a lot more inclined to use the cover of darkness to creat more incidents. I have seen nothing to suggest that any of the PM'speople or she has ask for dialog nor made any attempt to defuse this potential bad situation.

I can only attribute it to selective memory loss. You forgot Abhisit and Suthep who ordered the murder of many innocent people. They weren't, aren't and never will be popular (except by their faceless paymasters)

Wow - you know the court's verdict before the trial and evidence ! You must have been skyped !

• Like 2

The Suthep mob dont want another election because they know they cant win. They want a royally elected council to run Thailand. We can hazard a guess who will be sitting on that. Suthep has been paid to help the elites return this country to the dark ages , where the poor know there place but those elites will still be making billions of dollars without having to interact with the rest of the world. ASEAN is a pipe dream and the elites need to stop Thailands participation.

Yet another one having a love affair with the word "elites". What do you call the Shinawatras and all the Bentley, Mercedes, Ferrari and BMW driving PTP members ? Up country country bumpkins ?

Do yourself a big favor and stop copying and pasting other peoples' comments. Try to come up with something original for once.

I can go one better than elites, what about amart or even better I can point you to a link that actually names some of these so called elites but you would still be in denial. I could say the fight is between new money and old money . That may be true but the biggest worry for the 'faceless financiers of democracy disruption' is an event that will happen in the future...nobody knows when but some online reports are suggesting that Thaksin will become untouchable. So he has always been the focus of all demonstrations because they are scared witless of the future....you work it out

The more ones reads and hears the utterances from Yingluck the more I am convinced that she is resident in a parallel universe as well as being a born again liar.

She hasn't the intelligence to see what is blowing up in the upcoming storm that she and her puppet government have created at the behest of her puppet master brother.

Yingluck if as she claims, ''loves the country,'' she would have kicked her brother into touch a long while back and now she would take the final step and dissolve parliament.

If she and her fellow members of the P.T.P. and the coalition parties are so confident of their popularity with the electorate why won't she dissolve parliament?

Presumably the main reason is that the dividends have not yet to be paid in full on all of the assorted scams schemes that have been mooted and in one infamous pledging case even initiated so as the monies are released, much like the funds being released but yet failing to relieve the flooding problem.

Other scams schemes are still awaiting fund allocations, once those funds have been allocated and dispersed to the commission agents we may well see a dissolution of parliament as the country will be diabolically financially handicapped due to this puppet government and the puppet masters insatiable demand for money to finance and foment strife and of course supply the stipend payments to the minions.

Sadly the captain of the Thaitanic will not be going down with the financial and civil disorder that will wreck the ship, the captain and crew will all be safely away in their lifeboats whilst the women and children, the Thai people try to grasp at the flotsam of the wreckage in their struggle to survive the shipwreck.

Opinions are what makes threads but ask your script writer to chuck in a few checkable facts

I'm quite sure that they International media is well aware of who runs this country....unfortunately, she must persist with this line and continue to make a fool of herself and the country.

If they do they are not letting on to the world. I was watching a bit of the BBC the other day. they are completely clueless as to what is happening in Thailand. I had heard they were the same in 2010.

I wonder if she is running Thailand has she got the balls to tell Thaksin he is just the banker she is the brains. that would put him in his place. Is he calling in to the red shirt demonstrations now.

What is big sister up to she has been awfully quiet?