Room With Wi-fi

RAZZELL

The title and topic description pretty much explains it...

Later in the year I intend to spend a month or two in Bangkok attempting to learn Thai.

I wondered if any forum members know of good, temporary accomodation with Wi-fi. I need to do some "work" :o online whilst here.

I would prefer somewhere central like Sukhumvit area, and which doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I suppose 20-50,000 a month.

Or any other suggestions on where to stay/learn???

Many thanks

Edited by RAZZELL

• 3 weeks later...

I'm learning thai at Nisa Thai Language School is Sathorn, and highly recommend! I tried 3 schools before this one and this is where I plan to stay for the next 6 months. I started a 10 week course, 2 hours per day for 16,000B After I have finished this course I'll be learning to read and write thai, not sure how much this course costs. If you want the details, PM me and I'll get them for you, don't have them to hand right now, although they do have a web site, try searching on Google for it.

I'm learning thai at Nisa Thai Language School is Sathorn, and highly recommend! I tried 3 schools before this one and this is where I plan to stay for the next 6 months. I started a 10 week course, 2 hours per day for 16,000B After I have finished this course I'll be learning to read and write thai, not sure how much this course costs. If you want the details, PM me and I'll get them for you, don't have them to hand right now, although they do have a web site, try searching on Google for it.

Many thanks...will have a look and get back to you... :o

• 3 weeks later...