Keeway Centaur 150cc

dagling

There is some info in this thread: Stallions Motorcycles power up own plant.

Imo it looks nice, but if you look at it in detail its build cheap. And its assembled at Tiger factory, so you better check the bike carefully after the purchase.

> That looks like a carburetor behind the cylinder? I thought they were out-fazed due to stright emissions control?

Yes, many people said so. But still a lot of new carb bikes are sold. Seems the emissions aren't that bad.

If it has Tiger-like build quality then it's not worth the money.

Looks really nice. But IMO 60k is a bit steep, could get a MSX125 for 10k more and it would never have any issues and could be re-sold for minimal loss. Even if the Stallion did not have quality problems the depreciation would be way worse so it'd end up much more expensive ... don't buy it if you're looking to save money.

• Like 1

I am still waiting for the post saying '...but it has upside down fork and most hondas does not have.' smile.png

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile a

well all honda's in this price segment seem to have upside down forks (msx, zoomer x ). Its only when prices go up honda is too cheap to put a pair of decent looking forks on their bikes.

Mind you I am only talking about the looks. Those standard conventional chopsticks seem to work just fine but they give the bike a cheapo look. You have to agree with me on that lol

USD isn't a garant for a quality fork. But a conventional fork isn't either. Most riders prefer a USD fork nowadys. Thats why Stallions uses it on a bike with "classic styling". Imo no good idea. Just look at the cheap made mounting points for the front fender. Reminds me of the problems i had with the front fender on my Tiger Boxer250. The mounting points tended to break from vibration over the time. Perfect conditions for a nice crash. Hope this is tested and good for some 500k km on the Centaur smile.png

Quality over shiny stuff guys....c'mon!

If it's dirt cheap and trying to look expensive re: design, copy components, shiny chrome etc,......leave it be, as was previously mentioned - it will be more expensive to own.

Before the Chinese boys attack - that's not to say they are all rubbish, but suspension in particular is very expensive to manufacture, and if a cheap bike 'looks like' it has an expensive setup - it is a waste of time IMO.