Thai woman reports beating by Russian Tourists on Walking Street, South Pattaya

webfact

My crotch was grabbed by a street worker in Pattaya and while I laughed it off the aforementioned would have been a proper reaction. Do we know it didn't happen?

Yes ,but you didnt beat her up did you? thats the main thing here ,

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of BS on this thread, some relevant posts but let me tell you that Russian people are straight up, some of the most wonderful hospitable people on the planet.

Treat them as you would like to be treated and you have a friend for life. "unlike some hooker on walking street" when the meter has expired.

• Like 1

I agree beating up a woman is bad regardless of the nationality involved here.

But we have heard Only one side of the story here,what if the Russian guy just made a friendly approach ( after all it was early hours and not to be forgotten it was at walking street and giving the benefit of doubt they were tourists) and she while maybe drunk too or being mad for any other reasons the party got aggressive and kicked the tourist??? Why is it it's ok for the thai to beat the shit out of foreigners and foreigners can't stand up for it? Face loss eh?im not taking anybody's side here, but it's sad to everyday foreigners are treated bad and pointed guilty without knowing the whole truth. I'm not saying all foreigners are good but mostly are good.

Everybody is innocent until proven guilty.

This is the type of tourists we don't want. They seem to assume that all Thai women walking along Walking Street are prostitutes.

I don't consider m myself a tourist, but I'd assume that most Thai girl/women in this area are prostitutes.Or are we talking about a different walking street in another country now?

Do you mean if I (or you) walk down Walking Street that means we automatically become a prostitute.

Do you like to over generalize much???

I worry about the authenticity of this stroy. If a Thai lady was being beaten by 2 Russian men at the entrance to Walking St; why havn't all The Thai motor bike taxi drivers, security guards, tourist police and many others Thais who are always in that vicinity, jump to her assistance, which is the normal situation if a farang is fighting with a \RThai

Have lived in Thailand for 6 years

the last 3 in Pattaya for business

and yes the above is in my experience the case

Farlang hit a Thai

Suddenly Farland come out of the woodwork

In Walking st

Lady Boys and Bar girls love to get into a fight where a Thai girl is invoved

This is the type of tourists we don't want. They seem to assume that all Thai women walking along Walking Street are prostitutes.

I don't consider m myself a tourist, but I'd assume that most Thai girl/women in this area are prostitutes.Or are we talking about a different walking street in another country now?

You may not consider yourself a tourist but I consider you to be an idiot. Consider what you stated, every Thai women down there is a prostitute - moronic statement.

By the way even a prostitute should not be groped without consent.

• Like 1

As someone who goes to walking street every night that I'm in Pattaya and partakes in the p4p scene, I can only say that I find it completely disrespectful for someone to touch you when touch was not invited by the recipient. Touch is usually invited by working in/ sitting with a customer in a go-go but not while standing at a food vendor.

Have we all lost our god damned minds??!?!

We are all supposed to be adults here are we not - and suggesting that they are just 'playing the game' is the biggest crock of bull@$!& I have ever read and honestly just infuriates me. Maybe the next time you come down to walking street the Thai men should punch you once in the face under the premise of just 'playing the game'. Or is that totally different? I guess you would be able to distinguish between an unwanted punch to the face versus an unwanted slap to the ass - but then again you probably think that a Thai woman would be so lucky as to allow her ass to be slapped by a farang.

How about showing the people a little respect while you're in their god damned country

Edited by Rimmer
Profane

But we have heard Only one side of the story here,what if the Russian guy just made a friendly approach ( after all it was early hours and not to be forgotten it was at walking street and giving the benefit of doubt they were tourists) and she while maybe drunk too or being mad for any other reasons the party got aggressive and kicked the tourist??? Why is it it's ok for the thai to beat the shit out of foreigners and foreigners can't stand up for it? Face loss eh?im not taking anybody's side here, but it's sad to everyday foreigners are treated bad and pointed guilty without knowing the whole truth. I'm not saying all foreigners are good but mostly are good.

If you are to suggest that beating a woman is acceptable then I would suggest that you are completely out of line. While I don't think a man should allow a woman to beat him - there are certain levels of force that are acceptable. There are many ways to avoid being hit by a person that does not involve replying in kind with equal force. Furthermore, if you think a tiny Thai woman has the ability to beat a male tourist - then you should probably go back to the drawing board for some remedial thought processing.

For sake of argument - I have on more than multiple occasions been slapped in the face by thai women and never once responded with physical violence. But then again, I'm also a man so I would be able to control myself and have no need to beat a woman (apparently unlike other people).

Your life is 10% what happens and 90% how you respond to it.

would not be surprised if he had gotten severely beaten .......u dont touch girls that r just there ....u dont know who they r .....does anyone remember ...a year or so ago two lager louts picked a girl up and dropped her on her head ....she was really hurt ... in that instance the two louts copped a bit of a going over by the locals ...we all know what can happen if u offend the locals

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ! Lots of Rhetoric & Assumption here . As Usual lots of Facts unknown.

Seems to be curious to me that at the start of Walking Street where there is usually a good number of Locals touting & lounging that Not One came to this Ladies rescue ?

Curiouser & Curiouser , from what I have observed over the last couple of Decades + staying in Pattaya Annually, that beating up a local is Fraught with Danger . Particularly a lone female, particularly in Walking Street.

Seems a CRACKDOWN is in order

coffee1.gif

If you are to suggest that beating a woman is acceptable then I would suggest that you are completely out of line. While I don't think a man should allow a woman to beat him - there are certain levels of force that are acceptable. There are many ways to avoid being hit by a person that does not involve replying in kind with equal force. Furthermore, if you think a tiny Thai woman has the ability to beat a male tourist - then you should probably go back to the drawing board for some remedial thought processing.

For sake of argument - I have on more than multiple occasions been slapped in the face by thai women and never once responded with physical violence. But then again, I'm also a man so I would be able to control myself and have no need to beat a woman (apparently unlike other people).

And what were the reasons for being slapped on multiple occasions by Thai women ??

Edited by Bazt

Not bragging, but I have been grabbed by many ladies...and what may or may not have been ladies. Sometimes two or three at a time. Mind you, I never fought back, but first thing I do is put my hands in my pockets before they do. I do not know what happened here, perhaps there is another side to the story...but certainly she did not deserve a beating.

You say after being grabbed you dont fight back

You sir are a slut just like me rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

And what were the reasons for being slapped on multiple occasions by Thai women ??

Not that it is relevant to the conversation nor anyones business other than my own, for sake of transparency I will tell one or two reasons why I got slapped.

One event that I remember quite well was the night that I had invited my thai 'sister' over (a girl who I had not engaged previously but had known for well over two years) to spend the night. On her way over I got a text from the girl who had spent the previous week as my 'live in girlfriend' and she was also on her way over. So I did what any logical person would do, I tried to explain the situation to my sister once she arrived (since she got there first) and to wrap up a long story, she slapped me as she thought the bar girl who came over was a real girlfriend and I made her lose face in front of the other girl (who had arrived prior to me being slapped).

On another completely unrelated situation, my neighbor in my condo building who was married came over to visit me one night. We proceeded to have a night full of loud sex and in the morning the old thai woman who lives next to me had her door open making breakfast and saw the girl leave my room and go back to her room. She then came over to my room, knocked on the door and when I opened it, proceeded to slap me in the face for 'entertaining' a married woman.

There are a few other times in bars where I have been slapped by girls I had bar fined earlier in the night and found an upgrade. I wouldn't recall the exact circumstances but some girls, especially bar girls you take on a quasi-regular basis are not entirely happy with you when you bar fine them and then tell them to go home upon finding something better in the next bar over.

I agree. when i go out with my thai wife and her friends no one want to visit any disco around walking street. I asked them why???

They all say: only prostitutes would go to walking street. and they are Thai.

They maybe exaggerate but they are thai and they know Thai people better .

I find it hard to believe that so many posters just didn't get my point. There wasn't a statement that I dislike prostitutes, they're people like you and me, too.Nor did I say anything that she'd deserved the beating by some weird Russians.

And my post was based on my Thai wife who'd refused to go through walking street when on holiday. Most of them are prostitutes doesn't mean that all of them are people working in the horizontal business.

Or would you call all the girls working at Karaoke shops waitresses? Got the feeling that I stepped on peoples' feet, as some do have a bar girl and walking through walking street is so cool. " Hear some saying:"My wife worked in a bar but she is not like that".

Easy access to airborne Ping Pong balls, etc...

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

Whatever her occupation there is no justification for grabbing a girls arse in public. Hope they catch these scum bags. It's a bit surprising no one stepped in. Historically when I've read these stories there would be moto taxi or tuk tuk drivers milling about.

Hope they catch these lot.